iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:15 AM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 08-21-2006, 01:20 PM   #1
CannonBall
Not a Therapist

Default SnS: Lady Karen

Name: Lady Souzei Karen

Sex: Female
Height: 5’9”

Country/Village: Earth Country / Stone Village
Division: SnS Agent

Physical Description:
Karen is type of woman who turns heads: tall, slender, confident….beautiful. She has sharp features, a dainty nose and slight lips; all over shadowed by her calm, but powerful crimson eyes – her gaze inviting – yet somehow predatory. Her hair is long and perfectly straight, black in colour, and carefully cut. Karen prefers her fringe fairly short and her bangs manageable but the rest of her hair she grows long.

Her complexion is pale and white – ethereal you could say – and her skin is silky smooth and warm to the touch. Never a fan for too much makeup, Karen nevertheless indulges a little with her fingernails and a very light pink lipstick though anything more would be reserved for special occasions. With long legs and delicate fingers, you would never believe such a woman could be found on the battle field.

Clothing:
Never a modest dresser, Karen prefers to dress flamboyantly to say the least. Here, she can be found wearing one of her particular favourites, a long dress in a split Chinese style. The material is elegantly made and of the highest quality – the cloth dyed a pitch black – before it was overalyed with a vibrant pallet of oranges, blues and browns. The sleeves on this item of clothing happen to be separate though meticulously matched to the dress proper, and underneath the sleeves her hands and most of her arms are covered in an intricate, woven lace that sports a similar flower pattern to them.

A fantastical hair pin is clipped above her left ear, made especially to match the dress, and accentuated by the long strands of beads that fall below it, and the shoes to match this outfit happen to be a pair of laced boots with a slight heel to them, black of course, and coming up to just above the ankle. Though missions usually put a slight crimp in her fashion sense, and for them she frequently has to change into something more practical (or at least hardwearing) which is a real downer to be honest, and body armour especially makes things rather difficult at times though she manages.

Personality:
At heart, Karen is a bit immature: she enjoys gossip, fashion, cute things, hot guys, parties and booze enough to sink a battle ship. It’s the attitude of someone who’s never had to get up in the morning for work, only heard about bills as they relate to other people, and has gotten whatever she wanted simply by writing a cheque or asking for it nicely. To be blunt, it’s a playboy attitude…except she’s a woman…though the principle is much the same.

So, what about her job a ninja? She really doesn’t have to work after all…but…that would…make it her hobby!? Yeah, it actually would. She’s a highly trained assassin to break up the monotony of her, otherwise uneventful, days and intersperse them with excitement, violence and foreign food (which is always a plus when you travel). Instantly, this would put her dedication to the question, but thankfully she’s quite mercenary and will literally do anything she’s decided to do and is getting paid for. After all, family doesn’t stay rich without teaching its descendents how to horde money.

The only other thing you immediately notice about her is the aura of control she just has. It’s not that she has a particular thing for being in charge – she just always is. It’s that noble, almost snobbish, instinct of innate superiority that just comes naturally to a person raised with certain privileges. It’s like, when Karen says please she means it nicely, but it’s probably not a request and if something doesn’t get done then there’ll be hell to pay if you catch my drift.

Nindo: “Life’s a big game and we’re just the pieces.”
Clan/Bloodline: N/A

Primary Archetype: Beast Master (+2 spd, +1 will / -1 int, tac, con)
Secondary Archetype: Virtuoso (+1 int, tac, con / -1 sta, will, pow)

Statistics

Mental: Primary
- Intelligence: [1 + 1 – 1 + 20] = 21
- Tactics: [1 + 1 – 1 + 20] = 21
- Willpower: [1 + 1 – 1 + 20] = 21

Chakra: Secondary
- Power: [1 – 1 + 17] = 17
- Control: [1 + 1 – 1 + 17] = 18
- Reserves: [1 + 16] = 17

Physical: Tertiary
- Strength: [1 + 7] = 8 (+6 Assassin’s Projectiles)
- Speed: [1 + 2 + 18] = 21 (+12 Assassin’s Projectiles)
- Stamina: [1 - 1 + 15] = 15 (+9 Assassin’s Projectiles)

Techniques
(3ap used for jutsu)

Assassin’s Projectiles
- Stage 1
- Stage 2
- Stage 3

Global Ninjutsu
- Kawarimi (stage 1)
- Wall Walking (stage 2)
- Water Walking (stage 3)
- Stone Golem Split (stage 4)
- Stone Golem Giant (stage 5)
- Stone Golem Summoning VI (stage 6)

Global Genjutsu
- Stupification (stage 1)
- Camouflage (stage 2)
- Kai (stage 3)
- Perfume (stage 4)
- Fragrance (stage 5)
- Aroma (stage 6)

Offensive Doton
- Golem Movement (stage 1)
- Hidden Stone Golem (stage 2)
- Cinder Clone (stage 3)
- Earth’s Embrace (stage 4)
- Cinder Break Missile (stage 5)
- Stone Golem Transformation (stage 6)

Inventory:
- Flash Bang (3)
- Tanto (2)
- Armour Front (2)
- Breathing Apparatus (2)
- Senbon (2)
- Makibishi (1)
- Strings (1)
- Comm Unit (1)

- Points to Misora (2)

Items:
- Explosive Go Stones (4)

Weapon Points Remaining: 0
Additional Weapon Points Gained: 0

Biography:
So you want to know about my life? Well, darling you know you only had to ask. Though I can’t promise you a particularly interesting life story when all is said and done – believe me when I say while my early life might have looked glamorous and regale from the outside it could get quite dull indeed from my point of view. After all, there’s a lot of pomp and circumstance to be obeyed in a noble family like my own.

I was born to a rather eligible man from a woman I can’t say I’ve ever met. My father, the late Lord Nobunaga, was a notorious womaniser for quite a long time and he got around to say the least. There I was though, a child for him to care for and he was going to be damned if the daughter of a man such as himself wasn’t going to follow in his footsteps eventually. I’d like to believe that at any rate – that he settled down for me I mean – though as I’m sure you can imagine that my memory isn’t exactly forthcoming when dealing with such an early part to my childhood.

Following me so far, dear? Good then, though just so you know the tea will be along shortly. It’d be bad manners to leave you without anything after all. Now where was I, ah yes, the younger me. I was six when I finally got a mother. Daddy had actually waited to find the right someone for a change for which I’m quite grateful as I’m sure you might guess. Mother dearest is such a kind person after all though, like myself, she found the military life style to be an attractive option. Oh, she’s wonderfully kind you understand though she just knows how to kill a man sixty different ways with her bare hands…never a trick I ever got the hang of personally.

I still remember the wedding. At least the flowers, there were lots of those all over the place – most of them thrown by me admittedly, but it was still a beautiful sight. Mother even had a black lotus in her hair, and looking back now that must have cost a fortune by itself. Daddy really did spoil her so at times. What I remember most clearly though were the shinobi in attendance. You could spot them out in their dress uniforms and they looked quite dashing I must say.

One thing I must say, I never actually attended the academy. Oh no, that would have been a bit common for daddy I think. So I had a slew of nice tutor people teach me all the basics. Naturally, my mother helped as well when I got stuck on something. She seemed to make things more simple sometimes. At any rate, along with learning how to be a lady and doing all the silly little things most children do I managed to progress quite nicely I should say.

Ah, the tea’s here. Do you take sugar or milk? Well, my years as a gennin were nothing spectacular and truth be told they didn’t last very long. I half suspect a certain someone might have helped me to chunnin but I’d rather not get worked up over a faint hunch. The one true thing I remember about my chunnin years – apart from my near miraculous survival in some situations as is the case when you get moved to a much more dangerous battlefield – was the death of my father. It was a rather unglamorous heart complication and unfortunately complicated enough to make treatment difficult. It was quite upsetting really as such things usually are though I’d hardly call it the travesty of my life – I was too old to let it destroy my life by that point in time.

Shortly after that my mother retired from active duty to attend to the estate he left her and myself in his will, and I continued to play solider for our little village. I find my current position quite funny, and to be honest I never expected to ever make it to jounin. The people who got promoted that far always seemed to be more dutiful than I ever looked, and oh so serious when it came to mission planning. Someone must have thought I was a good leader though I think some people need to realize there’s an important distinction between a leader and little old me…I’m only very good at strategy after all. Still, it’s worked out quite well so far.

Other Info:
- Celebrates every special occasion with a drink (or several).
- Likes making up special occasions.
- Loves games of chance or skill and appreciates fine art
- Karen also paints quite well herself.

Last edited by CannonBall; 08-26-2006 at 09:43 AM..
Old 08-21-2006, 01:53 PM   #2
Takanaki
Ancient Member

Are all your char pics stolen from Clamp?
Old 08-21-2006, 01:55 PM   #3
sushyisama
City of the Shooting Star;;

I wish I could approve, but I've been reluctant to because I can't find your swaps. They're not where you linked them to. =x

EDIT: You have 21 techniques (3 too many) and 2 points remaining on your items. ^^ (not 0).

Sushy's Jounin Ladies --
The Dead, The Bitch, The Alchemist, The Lady, The Haunted
SR, Hensou, Roots, Navy, ???

Her Tools & Her Abilities

AP LEFT TO GIVE AWAY: 64

Last edited by sushyisama; 08-21-2006 at 02:07 PM..
Old 08-21-2006, 01:57 PM   #4
BlueYoyo
Hello Good Sir

Label the freebies and academies

"When you truly want something, you fail to see the consequences."
Old 08-21-2006, 02:08 PM   #5
Kagemusha
Elder Member

Lose ten points for not trying to get Mokona registered as her pet D=
Remain the same

Old 08-21-2006, 02:27 PM   #6
CannonBall
Not a Therapist

@Taka: Not at all - this is only the second pic of CLAMP I've used for an actual character. That's what I'm reading atm so I just get inspired sometimes =p

@Sushy: Ap handles the extra techniques you've pointed out (as noted), and the 2 other item points have gone to Misora. Also, the swaps are in the registary atm and not under the link. They will be under that link when the get approved though so it saves me some time to do the link that way now.

@Blue: We talked about this and the answer is still the same "How 'bout no Scottie?" =p

@Kage: I would have, but I have a feeling someone would have shot me in the foot for ignoring the realistic animals rule. On the other hand, I could have probably registered Watanuki as a pet. That would have been funny :3

Last edited by CannonBall; 08-21-2006 at 02:37 PM..
Old 08-21-2006, 02:37 PM   #7
BlueYoyo
Hello Good Sir

Your a bastard, you know that?

Half-Approved.

I will get you!

"When you truly want something, you fail to see the consequences."
Old 08-21-2006, 03:04 PM   #8
Meno
Apparently Mist GM

Label what's primary, secondary, and tertiary please, especially since you're using Beast Master for a Primary Arch.

And you know, CB, I hate you for not putting up the requirements next to the jutsu. It's a pain in the ass to look them up.
Old 08-21-2006, 05:50 PM   #9
CannonBall
Not a Therapist

Labled. And I'm sure it's a pain, but they're all correct anyway. Don't you trust me, Meno? ;-;
Old 08-21-2006, 05:59 PM   #10
Meno
Apparently Mist GM

No. I don't even trust myself. It's why I have Shirou check everything for me. EVERYTHING.

But I checked everything, you bastage. The only reason why I did was cause this is a Stone jounin. Don't expect it again!

Approved.