iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:00 PM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 01-26-2008, 01:29 PM   #1
Masked_One
Engi's Own Y2J

Default Masked_One's Items

I AM ALWAYS OPEN TO REG REQUESTS.
SHOOT ME A PM OR HIT ME UP ON DISCORD

~ Mist Secondary GM [ in training :P ] ~

Last edited by Masked_One; 06-18-2017 at 03:52 PM..
Old 07-21-2008, 03:16 AM   #2
Masked_One
Engi's Own Y2J

Default New Hammer

Name: Suishin
Reqs: 10 strength
Cost: 16
Owner: Chiebara Suzume
Description: A truly monsterous weapon for a genin to wield, this massive hammer is only capable of being wielded by two very strong and able hands. The head of the hammer itself is rather large, and plenty heavy, easily capable of breaking bones should a direct hit be scored. However, should the sheer weight of the head not be enough, Suishin is upgraded with a propulsion system in the head itself, allowing it to pack a slightly larger punch than the already massive one this weapon delivers. Once chakra is channeled into the weapon, two pistons force compressed air out of the back of the hammer, capable of thrusting it forward at an alarmingly faster speed, often enough to catch an opponent's timing off guard should they be thinking of dodging the massive impact. However, due to the obvious strain this would put on the hammer, this ability may only be used three times a thread, with a two post cool down in between each usage, otherwise further usage, even without utilizing the chakra propulsion, may compromise the integrity of this hammer. For extra measures, a blade was also attached to the back of the head, giving Suzume an option of slicing into an opponent, should she choose not to crush their bones to dust.

Last edited by Masked_One; 07-21-2008 at 06:02 PM..
Old 10-28-2015, 01:51 PM   #3
Masked_One
Engi's Own Y2J

Default Akuchi - Unique Whip

TL;DR
Whip
Twice in a thread, can be used to completely disable whatever limb it strikes for two posts.
Two post cooldown in between use of ability

Name: Akuchi [Impure Blood]
Cost: 6
Owner: Ninsen Anzu
Description: This demonic whip was said to have been wielded by one of the netherworld's most powerful generals, a weapon with such tremendous power that even the bravest of heroes bowed down to its authority. The whip begins as a simple handle painted white, much like seen on any other regular whip. However, beyond that the whip is modeled after a bleached white spine, with space left in between each sharpened vertebrae allowing the whip to retain the flexibility and size of a common bullwhip. The tailbone itself is an addition to the weapon's striking power, an exceptionally sharpened piece of bone attached to the end to allow the weapon to pierce, as well as lash at enemies. However, the terrifying part of this weapon is not in its morbid appearance, but rather in the properties it was imbued with. The ability of this weapon is much related to the body part it was modeled after, for it is said that the Spinal Column is the network for the entire body, relaying commands from the control center in the brain to their respective destinations, whether that be the hands, the feet, or even vital organs. However, in keeping with the legend that this whip was created in the underworld, this whip does the reverse.

Rather than assist in the transmitting of signals, through the implementation of the user's chakra into this weapon, the whip effectively cuts them off, Leaving any limb struck by this whip unable to be used for two posts. The afflicted limb will simply fall to the body's side, the nerve signals blocked from reaching receptors in the affected area, leaving the opponent in a compromised state if the whip strikes the leg or more dangerous, the spine of the enemy itself. However, this ability may only be applied to 2 whip cracks in a thread with a two post cooldown between each, after which it reverts back to a normal whip [besides appearance]

Last edited by Mizu; 04-18-2017 at 03:21 PM..