iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:54 PM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 01-11-2009, 03:35 AM   #1
Based Kiba
Based Kiba

Default [Mist Genin] Asuka

Asuka

Meet The Conniving Bitch

Name: Imamuraya Asuka
Sex: Female
Height: 4'9"

Country/Village: Mist
Division: Army - Grunt

Physical Description/Clothing:

Asuka is a deceiving little girl, trying to be something that she just isn't. To put it plainly, Asuka does her best to look so much more grown up than she really is. Her tiny physique, with well-groomed, deep purple hair traveling down to her waist, is somewhat of a woman shrunken down into a girl-sized, doll-like figure. Her round face is paled with makeup, and her rosie-peach blush makes her cheeks seem happy. Accented by a dark red lipstick, the girl actually seems to accomplish what she sets out to do, because in all, though it may seem to much at first, she pulls off the look rather stunningly.

Most of this is thanks to the fact that, with her parents' forunate income, Asuka is known to by the best clothes she can, to look the cutest at all times. Currently, she adorns herself in an orangey-red hoodie with a yellow lining, and he connected pocket a contrasting yellow as well. Her shorts, though it may seem stranger, are cut short, in a forest green color. With purple leggings, she completes all of the separate color schemes in this one outfit, and finishes everything off with a pair of golden brown slip-on flats. Now, in order to keep everything with her, Asuka has a backpack which matches her hoodie, in which she carries seemingly endless amounts of all of her equipment, as well as keeping one small pouch on her waist, just below her backpack, filled with a few kunai, a couple handfuls of shuriken, some smoke bombs, makibishi, and exploding tags. She tends to pull these things out before she dirties her hands with her devilish mind tricks.

Personality:
Asuka is a spoiled brat. There is no way to get around the fact. She has been babied most of her young life, and has learned that through whatever means she must, she can receive what she wants from most adults in her life. It has, without a doubt, gotten into her head, and convinced her that she is somewhat of an all-deserving, all-powerful, all-knowing little girl. Honestly, she doesn't understand why Mist doesn't treat her as a goddess. What else could she really be, after all? All the boys like her, and all the girls want to be her, don't they?

She feels she is rather self-entitled to whatever she wants, and because of this, Asuka has become somewhat of a control freak. When she starts to understand that people aren't so willing to bend to her will, she will often act ridiculously kind to them, through purely fake practices, until, once they are 'friends', she will be able to push their mind in the right direction. Now, to really know how evil she is, it tends to take quite a while, as she does her best to seem like the nicest little girl, until she can manipulate those around her.

Naturally, she acts rather immature, and is ridiculously loud when she gets upset or things just don't go her way. Otherwise, she seems to be a rather calm, collected, rude little bitch.

Nindo: "What is the point if I keep on winning?"

Archetypes
Maverick

Special: When taken as Primary Archetype, the character can reduce the base duration of an enemy's genjutsu by one. This may only be used once a thread.
Mental [1]
Physical [2]
Chakra [3]
Stat Merit: +1 Intelligence, +1 Tactics, +1 Willpower
Stat Flaw: -1 Power, -1 Control, -1 Reserves

Polymath
Stat Merit: +2 to Intelligence, +1 to Tactics
Stat Flaw: -1 to Strength, -1 to Stamina, -1 Power

Statistics

Physical [8]
Strength: 1 -1 [Archetypes] +1 [Pool Points] = 1 [+1 Sakata-Ryu]
Speed: 1 +5 [Pool Points] = 6 [+6 Madoiken]
Stamina: 1 -1 [Archetypes] +2 [Pool Points] = 2 [+3 Sakata-Ryu]

Mental [10]
Intelligence: 1 +3 [Archetypes] +3 [Pool Points] +2 [TP] = 9
Tactics: 1 +2 [Archetypes] +2 [Pool Points] +1 [TP] = 6
Willpower: 1 +1 [Archetypes] +5 [Pool Points] +3 [TP] = 10

Chakra [6]
Power: 1 -2 [Pool Points] +2 [Pool Points] +1 [TP] = 2
Control: 1 -1 [Pool Points] +1 [Pool Points] +1 [TP] = 2
Reserves: 1 -1 [Pool Points] +3 [Pool Points] +3 [TP] +1 [GMAP] = 7

Jutsus and Techniques

Madoiken
Stage One
Requirements: Willpower 4, Intelligence 4
Bonuses: +3 Speed
- Manegoto
Stage Two
Requirements: Willpower 7, Intelligence 7, Speed 6
Bonuses: +3 Speed
- Shokubutsu: Memai
- Shokubutsu: Nakidasu Tsubame

Mist Genjutsu
Stage One
- Doro Bunshin no Jutsu
Requirements: Reserves 3, Tactics 3
Stage Two
- Suirou no Jutsu
Requirements: Willpower 5, Tactics 4, Intelligence 4
- Shiiru Ninpou: Hoshou
Requirements: Willpower 7, Intelligence 7, Reserves 6
Stage Three
- Chikan no Jutsu
Requirements: Willpower 9, Intelligence 9, Reserves 7

Sakata-Ryu Kenjutsu
Stage One
Requirements: Speed 6, Stamina 2
Bonuses: +5 Speed, +3 Stamina, +1 Strength

Jouki Mizu Ninjutsu
Stage One
- Jouki Soujuu
Requirements: Power 2, Intelligence 2
Stage Two
- Deguchi no Jutsu
Requirements: 5 Tactics, 4 Intelligence, 4 Willpower

Vulture Summon Contract
Stage One
- Kuchiyose no Hyosuke
Requirements: 5 Threads, Intelligence 3, Reserves 2

Inventory [10/10]
Dao Broadsword - 3
Large Blade
Hallucinogenic Poison - 2
A Brother's Charm - 5
Small Blade + Coated + Glow + Extrasensory [Medical Ninjutsu]
A gift left from her late brother, Hyouhen, A Brother's Charm is a rather unassuming tanto in a sky blue scabbard. While Asuka is still unsure just what it symbolizes, she carries it as a secondary weapon for when her sword won't work. It's primary use is to be coated in the poison she carries, while it seems to be conductive with her chakra. It is, indeed, one of the last objects that have Hyouhen's chakra within it. As a result, with a minimal use of chakra, it can be caused to glow, and light dark places. Secondary to that, when in the presence of medical ninjutsu being used (read, within half a mile), Asuka is overcome with a warm sensation, like being basked in sunlight. As of yet, she has yet to understand this extrasensory ability, and this sensation does not allow her to heal from sensing this chakra.
Shinobi Kit
Explosive Tags, Razor Wire
Kunai, Shaken
Smoke Bombs, Makibishi, String

Weapon Points Gained: 2

Biography:

"Some people worry about fitting in. Those people are the ones who never make it. It's people like me who really make it. If you're me, you know you're liked, and you know why. Personalities like me are necessary to get far. No shy little dork can become anything. It takes the strong girls like me, the ones who know their feelings, and know how to get what they want. I'm the one who will really make it."

Asuka speaks the truth, for the most part. The weak can't make it. Only the strong. This applies everywhere. It's the simple idea of survival of the fittest. Asuka, likely being one of the fittest little girls there are in Mist, has obviously made it. The timeline may be off, but Asuka's made it. She's a genin now. She made, and the most important part of it all is that she doesn't care how she did it, only that she did. That's why she is where she is, why she's going where she's going.

She was once a child, and once a child with many opportunities. As an old saying goes, "A child sits at the beginning of many roads." Asuka was once a nice girl, believe it or not. Now, no doubt you probably won't, but that doesn't matter. You'll have to trust me, since I'm the one who knows. Her parents were wealthy people, and they still are. She was innocent once, but no doubt, she no longer is. Everything she does has a motive. That's just how she thinks.

I guess that the fault could be placed on her parents' shoulders, but to do that would imply that they did something wrong. There's nothing wrong with Asuka, if you stay on her goodside. That's the hard part. In the end, it isn't her fault that she doesn't like you, it's yours. You just don't like her, and because of that, she can't keep liking you back. Love isn't a one-way street, y'know?

Now, as I said, she was once a nice child. She was kind, she shared her toys, and she hugged her parents with a genuine smile on her face. That was, until she had too many toys. Until she learned that her tantrums weren't just a way to get rid of her anger, but also as a way to receive gifts she didn't deserve. I guess she must have gotten a little too caught up in that power, just like her own parents. Her mother and father, whom I know well as their first son, obsess over social status, and to this day are doing whatever they can to maintain wealth. Her mother is a woman who has been singing since her twenties, not even letting my birth get in her way. Her father is a producer of sorts. One could call him an agent, who gained most of his fame off of his wife, shameless as it may seem.

It must seem natural to you why Asuka ended up how she did. You'll blame it on her role models, just like I would, but in a way, it could be my fault. I tried my hardest to keep her as kind as possible, but from what I learned later, by the end of her first year in Mist's academy, Asuka had toughened up from being the one bullied into the one doing the bullying.

It's a shame, how Asuka could be the fault of a group of petty girls. Of course, they must have thought that if they could have weakened her enough, she would have failed the exam, giving them a better chance. Honestly, I'm not really sure. In the end, I know that she sent one of them home to their parents, never to become a shinobi again, but none of that really matters. I'm not sure what really matters now.

I worry about her, being on her own now. I had once kept her back, now that I'm disabled. What I did was stupid, and I hadn't thought about my family. They pay so much just to keep me able to stay at home. What happened was something that Asuka had no real power over. As she was still in the academy when the Seagull War went about, she couldn't have expected what would happen. As I went to the line of duty, some strange art of controlling sickness forced me to become bedridden. I haven't yet been able to get rid of the disease, as it only got worse from the fact that I pushed my physical limits to leave the battle alive. It didn't end well, but at least it ended with me alive.

I'll heal some day, but I wonder if she worries about me. In a way, I know she does. She visits us sometimes, here on Enkontou, when she can get off the main island. It's strange to know how much she cares for us. Always bearing gifts for me, bringing something I can't get in my bed, while I need to rest for treatment. If only people could know that Asuka.

To understand that somewhere in that shell of red blush and rosey perfume, there's a girl under there. An eleven-year-old girl. Someone that cares about others as she cares for herself. There's a heart in her that does more than beat. She just doesn't show it. I don't know when she will, if ever. I only hope that one day you will know the true Asuka. The sister I know. You'll know that side of her one day.

Because she's gonna make it.

Other Info:

- [Her Full Name is Imamuraya Asuka]
- Babä [Hag;Bitch]* - Babä is a Dao Broadsword, whose physical makeup is not much different from most typical Dao Broadswords. In all, it isn't much different from a Dao Broadsword, and lacks any special abilities. The sheath in itself is made of a deep, dark gray hue. The handle is one and a half hands long, and at the end, there is a long string of flat, marbled rocks beaded together, as a sort of charm, replacing the tassle that is common for many broad swords.

Thread Log:
Pink Gardenia [1/25/09] Stage One Sakata-Ryu Kenjutsu
French Kicks [7/22/09] Atsubottai no Jutsu, +1 Reserves
Pins and Needles [6/25/10] +1 Power, +1 Control, Jouki Soujuu
Need a Remedy [3/10/14] +2 Reserves
AP Spent [5/10/14] Shiiru Ninpou: Hoshou, Deguchi no Jutsu
Broadripple is Burning [5/15/14] +1 Willpower, +1 Intelligence, +1 Year of Age
Shivers (I Got 'Em) [9/2/14] Universal Vulture Contract: Kuchiyose no Hyosuke, +1 Tactics
Here, Lies [11/1/14] +1 Willpower, +1 Intelligence
Arc I GMAP +1 Reserves
Warped Wood [11/13/14] +1 Willpower, Chikan no Jutsu

| Asuka | Aima | Isamu | Kugo | Etsuko | Nin'hon | Hiroshi |

Engi No Volunteer | Secondary Sound GM

Items - Swaps - AP [23] - Tracker - Works In Progress

Last edited by Based Kiba; 11-14-2014 at 06:30 AM.. Reason: Item/Inventory Rules
Old 01-11-2009, 04:40 AM   #2
Rizhou
Character Registry Stalker

If it's a Mist char, you'll need to include information on the Academy graduation battle as well as Seagull War.
Old 01-11-2009, 04:53 AM   #3
Based Kiba
Based Kiba

Mentioned how she won her academy graduaiton fight. Also mentioned how she was in the academy during the Seagull War. Used it for motive as to why her brother is bedridden. I knew about the info, but it didn't play a huge part in the character, so yeas. If you want me to make it important, say so, I guess....

Old 01-11-2009, 05:05 AM   #4
Rizhou
Character Registry Stalker

Half Approval.
Old 01-13-2009, 01:20 AM   #5
Meno
Apparently Mist GM

Why does she have no last name?

Also, it looks like she wants to rape someone.
Old 01-13-2009, 02:30 AM   #6
Based Kiba
Based Kiba

Edited in the full name in the other info. It probably wasn't in there for my own aesthetic reasons. It's in the Other Info section for similar reasons....

And she probably looks like that because she probably wants to.

Old 01-13-2009, 02:49 AM   #7
Meno
Apparently Mist GM

Mist Approved by me.
Old 01-13-2009, 09:10 AM   #8
White Eyes
Ancient Member

Approvezorz!
Old 01-13-2009, 02:22 PM   #9