iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:29 PM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 04-22-2009, 10:35 AM   #1
Juushichi
[R E D A C T E D]

Default |Kirigakure| - Imai Hayate

Character sheet - Used 3 AP at creation.

Name: Imai Hayate
Sex: Male
Height: Five feet, one inch.

Character Type: Shinobi

Country/Village: Mizu no Kuni / Kirigakure no Sato
Division: None - Genin Team (Team 17)

Physical Description and Clothing: This small genin has a rather...demure and girly look to him. Appearing with with long brown hair, soft grey eyes and a rounded facial structure, he is constantly confused for the opposite gender. His body type is slender and his limbs don't hold a whole lot of muscle, leading to him to appear frail and fragile...which is partially true. He doesn't have a whole lot of strength, but the genin is surprisingly adept at using the strength he does have.

Hayate's standard dress consists of a navy robe-like long-sleeved garment that has a collar that comes up to and covers his mouth. The length extends down to his shins where it meets a long sock/rubber-soled sandal combination. Underneith all this at the top is a basic fishnet shirt and armguards while at the bottom are basic off-white shinobi pants with bandages attached to the thighs on both legs.

His senbon are held both in compartments in his sleeves for quick draws and in holsters on his legs. His other weapons are stored in a pouch behind his back and below his waist. Naturally, his hitai-ate is on his forehead.

Personality: To the naked eye, Hayate is the extremely friendly, naïve type of person. He appears to be person who generally will not put himself in a place where he would cause a whole lot of problems. The frail mediator, if you will. His appearance is something that also reinforces this image. Generally, he’ll go out of his way to help someone or give an opinion that he supposes someone needs. The genin is a team player who puts the needs of the team or the group above the needs of his own, save for extreme cases when he has to put self–preservation ahead.

Now, if one would delve deeper into the boy’s psyche, they would notice a large motive driving his actions: The acquisition of power. At the very root of the boy’s being is the need to become stronger and stronger and he’s willing to push himself to great lengths to do so in his own way. Fairly intelligent, Hayate knows when to take advantages and can read people with some manner of proficiency. The boy is not above taking a loss now if it will allow him to gain big later or stroking someone’s ego to be able to use them later. Growing up watching examples of other people shunning away the people they hold dear in order to get power in quick and easy ways and decided that he was not going to fall down that path. The genin isn’t particularly patriotic, nor does he have much of a connection to his home village, but understands that going rouge is not an option for him. The finale to that always ends in the same way. Instead, he keeps his cards at home and close to the vest.

He understands the need to rely and sometimes use others to achieve his goal and is more than willing to do so. That’s not to say that his kindness and concern is false or fake, just that generally he knows that it will benefit him later down the road in some way. At this point, one might ask what Hayate wants to do with all this power he’s trying to attain. The truth is, he doesn’t even know himself yet. He feels that that will fall into place as he goes along through his life. A blank slate who seeks a purpose.

Nindo; "Way of the Ninja": “Strength is the key to the world. Once you become strong, everything else falls into play.”
Clan/Bloodline: None/None.
Primary Archetype: Quicksilver (+2 Spd, +1 Sta and -1 Con/Pow/Str)
Secondary Archetype: Maverick (+1 Int/Tac/Wil and -1 Pow/Con/Res)

Keen Eyes
Blessed with remarkable eyesight, there is nothing that gets by the user. Their power of sight, whether or not it is 20/20, is sharper than most. They have a knack for finding whatever they happen to be looking for, and no detail, no matter how small, slips by them. It takes them only moments to find whatever it is they’re looking for, and if they do not see it they can say with confidence that it is not there—or just hidden very well. This can be as simple as finding keys in a messy room or impressive as picking out a face in a crowded square.

Statistics

Physical (10)

Strength: 1 - 1 + 1 + 2 (TH) = 3
Speed: 1 + 2 + 3 + 3 (TH) + 1 (AP) = 10 (+15 Shinjutsu Ryuu) 25
Stamina: 1 + 1 + 6 + 2 (AP) = 10 (+12 Shinjutsu Ryuu) 22

Mental (8)

Intelligence: 1 + 1 + 4 + 3 (AP) = 8
Tactics: 1 + 1 + 2 + 3 (TP) + 1 (AP) = 8
Willpower: 1 + 1 + 2 + 1 (AP) + 3 (TP) = 8

Chakra (6)

Power: 1 - 2 + 2 + 3 (AP) + 2 (TP) = 6
Control: 1 - 2 + 1 + 3 (AP) + 2 (TP) = 5
Reserves: 1 - 1 + 3 + 1 (TP) = 4

Levels:

Strength: Level One
Speed: Level Three
Stamina: Level Three

Jutsus and Techniques

Shinjutsu Ryuu
[F-1] Stage One (Speed 5, Stamina 3)
[F-2] Stage Two (Speed 8, Stamina 6, Intelligence 6)
[F-3] - Numbing Limb
[AP] Stage Three (Speed 10, Stamina 10, Intelligence 8)
|Cumulative Bonuses: +15 Speed, +12 Stamina|

Global Genjutsu
[F-4] Bunshin no Jutsu (Control 2, Intelligence 2) [Stage One]
[F-5] Bouzenjishitsu no Jutsu (Willpower 4, Intelligence 4) [Stage One]
[AP] Meisai no Jutsu (Willpower 7, Intelligence 7, Power 6) [Stage Two]

Global Ninjutsu
[F-7] Kawarimi no Jutsu (Power 2, Tactics 2
) [Stage One]
[TP] Kinobori/Kabenobori no Jutsu (Power 5, Control 4, Reserves 4) [Stage Two]
[TP] Shukuchi (Intelligence 8, Tactics 8, Willpower 6) [Stage Three]

Kirigakure Ninjutsu - Suiton
[TP] Mizu Soujuu (Power 4, Control 4) [Stage One]
[AP] Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu (Intelligence 3, Reserves 3) [Stage One]
[AP] Mizutamari no Jutsu (Intelligence 5, Tactics 4, Willpower 4) [Stage Two]
[TP] Isonagi no Jutsu (Intelligence 6, Tactics 5, Control 5) [Stage Two]
[GMAP] Mizutamari Yusou no Jutsu (Intelligence 8, Willpower 8, Tactics 6) [Stage Three]

Inventory
Name: Senbon x 10 [Elemental Weapon, Hidden, Extending]
Cost:
Name: Debilitating Poison
Cost:
Name: Breathing Apparatus
Cost:
Name: Shinobi Kit
Cost: 0
---

Total: 8
Weapon Points Remaining: 0
Additional Weapon Points Gained: 0

Biography:
It’s hard growing up in a village that prides itself on being strong, ya’know? Those people that grow and attain strength go some through hardships and trials that normal people can’t even imagine. Folks in my profession grow up having ta’ fight each other, questionin’ their own beliefs, and often lose the ones that they love on a daily basis. Sometimes, they even lose their own lives: All for the sake of being strong. It’s somethin’ amazing fer’sure. But, what about those who ain’t strong? Whatever happens ta’ them? I’ve often asked that question ma’self, actually. I hear from people that most of ‘em die off. Though, I figure the rest have ta’ suffer a fate worse than death. The have ta’ suffer through knowing that they ain’t strong and that they’ll never be.

Ain’t that just the worst? I think so. After all, I dun’t lived it. I imagin’ that that’s a bit ‘o a vague statement though, huh? Well, I guess I better explain some things, right? I grew up in’a single parent home, jus’ me an’ ma mom. Dad hasn’t been around for as long as I can remember. Mom ain’t said anything about him save for curses, though. Obviously, they didn’t come out on good terms. But, that’s nothin’ to talk about for now. Can’t talk much about someone who was never there, ya’know? But, it was mostly mom and handful of our neighbors that brought me up. Pretty kind folks, don’cha think? One of ‘em, the Fujishima had a daughter named Aiyuki. Five years ma’ senior, that girl with not only a sister to me, but my only friend for a while and almost like a surrogate mother. She was awfully strong an’ nice, too. My idol, she was.

Ya’see, my own mother, bless ‘er heart is also a shinobi. But, she’s a Jounin and during the years wherein I was even younger than I am now, she was out huntin' nuke-nin and various other jobs high-level shinobi did. Usin’ her awesome strength to protect the village an’ myself. Quite a noble thing, yeah? But, back ta’ what I was sayin’… Aiyuki was one of the main ones that grew me up. She helped teach me what little I know about bein’ a person and a shinobi --- you know, minus the jutsu and stuff. Aiyuki was the one who pushed me to get stronger. Like I said, she was my only real friend during my academy days. Fer’some reason, I wasn’t very popular back then. Ta’ this day, I can’t figure out why. Like most of the outcasts in’a school, I had my fair share ‘o problems, but knowing that she was there ta’ back me up allowed me to keep at it.

But, ya’know these sorts of things. They don’t usually last long. Durin’ the later days of my Academy life, the Seagull war was still goin’ on and as a Chuunin; Aiyuki had to do her fair share of the work. She’d gone on a couple’a missions of that sort before, but nothin’ like head-on conflict. She was afraid and she told me that much. But, what she said next was somethin’ that kinda’ took me for a loop. “Never stop growin’ stronger. Even when I’m not here around ya’, ya always gotta’ keep goin’. Always get stronger. Everything will fall into place, then.”

It came right outta the blue. Numbly though, I accepted her words at face value. That would’a been something I could dwell on later, right? It wasn’t like she was goin’ anywhere anytime soon, right?

Wrong. That was the last time I saw the girl…alive that is. Not even a couple weeks later, she came back in’a bag. Her hitai-ate was given to me, too. As a keepsake, they said. My pillar of support was gone. What was I gonna’ do? I wasn’t strong, not anythin’ near it. I was weak…and I felt that I was always gonna’ be that way. But, then I remembered. As cheesy and cliché as it sounds… I remembered what she told me. Then, everythin’ made sense. I couldn’t be sad, or upset anymore. It just all made sense. I had ta’ get stronger and as twisted as it sounds, I felt that this was Aiyuki’s way o’ telling me that I needed to stop relyin’ on her strength --- That I would find ma’ own. With thoughts like that, I was able ta’ get through my genin graduation test and I swear I could feel her presence around me. It was my first step in getting’ stronger.

I said at the start that knowin’ that you were weak and that you’d always be so was the worst right? And that I felt that same way before. Not anymore, though. I may be weak right now, but I’ll always get stronger. For all eternity.

Recently, with thing bein' thrown inta' overhaul, I've found I'm gonna' be placed inta' a genin team with spaces open. Can't say I know mucha' bout these people...but, if it'll make me stronger, I'm more than willin' to go along.

Other Info: N/A.

Thread Ratings:
Creation - 3 AP: + 2 Control, + 1 Willpower
Addition - 3 AP: + 2 Power, + 1 Control
The Dare Game - 1 TP: + 1 Power
French Kicks - 2 TP / 2 AP: + 1 Control / Mizu Soujuu and Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu / Suiton: Mizutamari no Jutsu
Mist Arc Reward - 3 TP: + 3 Speed
The Space Between - 2 TP: +1 Control / Tactics
House Call - 1 TP: Isonagi no Jutsu
Addition - 7 AP: Shinjutsu Ryuu; +2 Intelligence, Stamina; +1 Speed, Power

Bedside Manners - 1 TP: +1 Willpower
Pins and Needles - 2 TP / 1 AP (Res): +2 Willpower and +1 Tactics + Keen Eyes
Rolling in the Deep - 1 TP / 1 GMAP / 1 AP: +1 Power, Meisai no Jutsu, Mizutamari Yusou no Jutsu
Fun and Games - 1 TP: +1 Reserves
Moth's Wings - 2 TP: +1 Strength, Kinobori/Kabenobori no Jutsu
Need a Remedy - 2 TP: +2 Tactics
Warped Wood - 2 TP: +1 Strength, Shukuchi | Removing Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu

[Kirigakure] Imai Hayate [Kusagakure] Kiyomizu Shusui
[Kumogakure] Matsuoka Imae [Konohagakure] Ohayashi Toshiko
Current Owner of: [Legendary] The Peregrine: Shimizu Miho
Items, Hijutsu, Roleplay

Last edited by Juushichi; 11-17-2014 at 09:42 PM..
Old 05-03-2009, 07:33 PM   #2
Juushichi
[R E D A C T E D]

Tonight's the night Hayate's gonna get into some shit. Bump. <3

Items, Hijutsu, Roleplay
Old 05-03-2009, 08:04 PM   #3
Simonsez
New Vision

Whelp.

Half approved.
Old 05-04-2009, 06:40 AM   #4
Rizhou
Character Registry Stalker

Half Approval.
Old 05-04-2009, 12:15 PM   #5
Mizu
Snow GM

Mighty Morphin' [Half-Approved] Rangerrrrrrrrrrrrs

[[Jadartan]]
Social Media Moderator for Engi.
Co-Secondary Mist GM
Enari Clan GM, The Loyalists GM

Old 05-05-2009, 07:35 AM   #6
Diaketh
A bastard and loving it

Location: Vodkagakure no Sato, Country of Self Assembly Furniture

Diapproved

Shyoujyou Clan Creator

Old 05-08-2009, 01:42 AM   #7
Res
Ancient Member

New Mist division things. Read the country information/Mist announcements for the necessary.
Old 05-08-2009, 09:31 AM   #8
Juushichi
[R E D A C T E D]

Done up for you, Res.

Items, Hijutsu, Roleplay
Old 05-08-2009, 12:50 PM   #9
Res
Ancient Member

Approved, moved.