iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:28 PM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 03-25-2014, 11:13 PM   #1
Junge
u havin a giggle m8

Default [Grass] Harvesters -[Rated]

This is not an animated gif.

Special Agent Gemmei
(Junge, a million posts) and Tactical Officer Junichi (Wess, a million more) are given a super sneaky stealth mission in which they must infiltrate a drug warehouse in search of hidden goodies before Grass ninja torch the place. There's some adorable slapstick, witty banter, and great times to be had before someone gets high off their own supply and things go up the crapper. Once again we learn that doing drugs leads to waking up with strange men next to you. Stay clean, kids!

Special thanks to Merdle who provided some snazzy GMing for us throughout.
Old 04-09-2014, 12:06 AM   #2
Seikon
Sun General Storyboy

Sniped, in the name of Love

SAND CO-SECONDARY GM / STORY MODERATOR
UNFINISHED | HASHIMOTO DAISUKE | ISHIKAWA EIKO| NADARE

AP: 33
Old 04-10-2014, 06:28 PM   #3
Seikon
Sun General Storyboy

This was a fun read. I am a fan of clan character interactions of any sort, as it helps to shed light not only on the clan and its abilities themselves, but how the individual members of said clan use said abilities in personal and unique ways. Junichi and Gemmei, in this case, are radically different in terms of personality and quirks (obviously) and the contrast there made the thread that much more interesting (and funny - I love a thread that makes me laugh out loud, and you certainly achieved that a few times). Tip of the hat to Merdle for providing some direction and NPC work.

But down to brass tacks.

Remember your inventory edits!

SAND CO-SECONDARY GM / STORY MODERATOR
UNFINISHED | HASHIMOTO DAISUKE | ISHIKAWA EIKO| NADARE

AP: 33

Last edited by Seikon; 04-10-2014 at 07:08 PM.. Reason: herp derp I can't spell
Old 04-10-2014, 07:58 PM   #4
Junge
u havin a giggle m8

"I love you and love your character" might not give the best impression of an impartial rating. ANYWAY THEM HOMOPHONES, WHAT AN AFFRONT TO GOD AND MAN AM I RIGHT?

First and foremost: this thread right here never got the rated edits (or the mission itself) put into Gemmei's character sheet, so I'd like those to be made if at all possible. The only edit to make is to give her stage two of Reflect All Force and update the physical stats.

BUT WAIT! I'm going to spend 1 point in Stamina and spend the other 2 in taking Stage Three of Reflect All Force:

Stage Three
Stage Requirements: 10 Stamina, 10 Strength, 8 Tactics
Stage Bonuses: +5 Stamina, +2 Strength, +2 Speed

So her final physical stats should be:

Strength: 10 (+6 RAF)
Speed: 7 (+6 RAF)
Stamina: 10 (+15 RAF)

So throw that in however, I'm not picky.

For her items:

4 -Tower Shield
2 -Bola
2 -Body Armor

There's a possibility I made a stat error somewhere, in which case just yell at me. Thanks to everyone involved!

Kiba Edit: Done.

Last edited by Based Kiba; 04-10-2014 at 08:55 PM..
Old 04-15-2014, 01:24 PM   #5
Wess
Alpha Twink

The "problem" you seem to find with my characters is that despite having their basic personality, they've done other threads. There's more to them than what sits on their character sheet, not to mention the fact that I'm still piecing out how I want to write them. I'm not going to rewrite that character's personality an endless amount of times - I'd much rather find a personality through threads than slap on a label on a character's sheet and be like: This is how it is, all the time.

You're right; I did write that he's shy, but he's also eager to prove himself. Despite being shy, he's not that way around Gemmei for the same reason many people aren't - they're related.

That said, given the thread's time frame I lost, I did lose my direction in the thread a few times, and I do have a tendency to write more in essay format - one of my main troubles is characterization. I absolutely hate writing personalities because I start RPing a character and it changes so much by the time I break it down into what I want. With any luck, you'll get more of a feel for how I portray my characters the more you read my threads.

But chyeah, thanks for the rating and stuff!

+2 Tactics. Thankees!

And for items, uhhh.

None? I'LL PURCHASE THEM AS I NEED THEM~ because medics are talented motherfuckers and can make their own shit.

Tiny Purple Edit: Merdle did this

Ratings Moderator / Ame no Kuni Primary / Kaze no Kuni & Hi no Kuni Secondary / Maeda Clan GM
Itsuki Hana ~ Shinshi Junichi ~ Renchishin Ume ~ Maeda Kazuhiko ~ Aoyama Sudao ~ Honekaigi Kasumi ~ Shichou Amane ~ Kawaguchi Takumi

AP / Swaps

Last edited by merdle; 04-15-2014 at 03:55 PM..