iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:15 AM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 05-27-2017, 08:04 PM   #1
Bukowski
The People's Champ

Default [Miko] Gorudu Karasu

Name: Gorudo Karasu
Sex: Male
Height: 4'11"

Character Type: Jinchuriki [Miko]

Country/Village: River Country/Metsubishi current whereabouts Unknown

Physical Description:
Karasu is both personally and physically a stunted person. He stands below five feet, skinny and scrawny from years of malnutrition during his formative years that he has never been able to compensate for. Karasu does not look like an athlete and actually appears to be the farthest thing from intimidating. Handsome in his own way, though clearly appearing about a decade younger than he should be. A baby face carries long blonde hair that makes him appear almost androgynous from behind. Small wisps of blonde hairs decorate his chin, noticeable to those with keen eyes but otherwise completely unremarkable. Deep brown eyes are always moving and searching for exits and mentally stripping any woman that he comes across.

He is someone who for all intents and purposes looks like a 14 year old boy but the way he carries himself and his posture betrays his age. He looks sleazy, but an acceptable kind of sleazy that you would expect from a snake oil salesman or lawyer. Karasu has perfect posture and for what it's worth constantly is standing tall...

Though how tall is probably relative.

Aside from his height the most striking thing about him would be his right fist--which appears to be a shimmering silver glove constantly.

His Cursed Seal in plain sight.

Clothing:
Karasu is exceptionally fashion conscious and very aware of how he is looked and perceived. Having grown up in poverty he has an explicit desire for the finer things and his neck is decorated with a two gold chains as well as his fingers and wrists coated in diamond rings, platinum watches and other trinkets he's gotten from his travels. His choice of clothing is often a dark colored dress shirts and ties paired with long flowing black capes--all silk or fine cotton if he can manage. He is over the top in his personality and his fashion sense betrays that sensibility...

Though, deep in his pack of Miko tools is a traditional robe, custom made and pure white.

Though that robe is reserved purely for business purposes.

Personality:
Karasu is without a doubt a colorful character. He is loud, crass and often prone to telling and repeating dirty jokes with little to no impunity. A lecherous lover of alcohol and all the corresponding vices that tend to follow. It is clear that whatever doctrine he is preaching is primarily based upon self interest and gratification. A psychopath with little empathy, Karasu is highly paranoid and often refers to supernatural experiences, like déjà vu, seeing spirits, and a constant fear of death, either natural or probable. He often abuses his status as Reibai to legitimize completely made up declarations and divinations.

He is highly competitive and petty and combined with his paranoia it is heightened by a rigid mysophobia and miserly predisposition to gathering money and power. Karasu is prone to impulsive violence and has an often child like dependence on the approval of others and the propping up of his own ego. He is a person of pride and an inflated narcissist with a flamboyance that is to be marveled at and a lack of self awareness that is almost envious. A hypocrite who sometimes is bound to guilt induced bouts of altruism.

Just your average wiseguy from Metsubishi.

Bijuu
Name: Chizu
Creature Type: Rat
Tails: 0

Physical Description:
Chizu identifies as a Rat and usually appears as such with a purple tinted chakra surrounding him. Sharp features and whiskers, beady eyes and a fat pot belly. Almost like a cartoon creature as opposed to a real one found in nature.

Personality:
Chizu is a glutton, motivated purely by greed and hunger. He does not think much ahead and purely lives in the moment which makes his imprisonment within Karasu's fist somewhat of a livable situation considering their similar personalities. Ultimately Chizu is determined to shape the world to his design and his design is one of his own miserness. Only recently sealed within Karasu, for the last year or so he has kept his distance and offered very little help in the Miko's travel.

Weak and selfish as he is, Chizu is a Bijuuko who has lived for a millenia and survived being imprisoned into many hosts in his life. Never a Miko and never one as corrupt as Karasu and his master, the Rat is apprehensive in dealing with his host though confident that he will one day be able to weasel out of his imprisonment.

That is of course, what rat's do.

Statistics

Force: 0
Finesse: 0
Fortitude: 0

Primary Archetype:
Cursed Seal Jinchuriki
Loosen the Barrier: Once per thread the Jinchuriki gain 25 drive for 2 posts. After those two posts, the Jinchuriki loses 50 drive and becomes exhausted.
Pro: + 1 Power, + 1 Reserves, +1 Control
Con: -1 Tactics, -1 Willpower, -1 Intelligence
Secondary Archetype:
Spirit Talker
Pro: +2 Power, +1 Control
Con: -2 Stamina, -1 Tactics
-----------------------------------

Statistics

Physical - Tertiary [35]

Strength: 1 + 11 = 12
Speed: 1 + 11 = 12 [+8 Non-Lethal Storm]
Stamina: 1 - 2 [ST] + 13 = 12 [+10 Non-Lethal Storm]

Mental - Secondary [45]

Intelligence: 1 - 1 [CS] + 15 = 15
Tactics: 1 - 1 [CS] - 1 [ST] + 13 = 12
Willpower: 1 - 1 [CS] + 17 = 17

Chakra - Primary [55]

Power: 1 + 1 [CS] + 2 [ST] + 18 = 22
Control: 1 + 1 [CS] + 1 [ST] + 18 = 21
Reserves: 1 + 1 [ST] + 19 = 21

--------------------------------------------------

Jutsu and Techniques:

The Paths of the Shrine Maiden
Primary Path: Black Miko
Secondary Path: Pierce
Tertiary Path: ???

Stage One
[F1] Shards of Light [Pierce]: Requirements: 3 Control, 2 Tactics
[F2] Dark Arts [Black Miko]: 2 Control, 2 Intelligence
Stage Two
[F3] Starburst [Pierce]: 6 Control, 6 Power, 4 Willpower
Stage Three
[F4] Bolt of Darkness [Black Miko]: 8 Control, 8 Power, 6 Reserve
Stage Four
[F5] Familiar [Black Miko]:12 Control, 11 Power, 10 Reserves, 12 Willpower
[F6] Wave of Light [Pierce]: 14 Control, 13 Power, 11 Reserves, 10 Intelligence
Stage Five
[F7] Ogre Familiar [Black Miko]: 17 Control, 16 Power, 16 Reserves, 15 Willpower
Stage Six
[F8] Hex Seal Technique: Spoiled Fates [Black Miko]: 21 Control, 20 Power, 19 Reserves, 17 Willpower, 15 Intelligence

Fist of the Spirit
[F9] Level One: Power 10, Control 10, Willpower 8
[F10] Level Two: Power 20, Control 20, Reserves 16, Willpower 16

Non-Lethal Storm
[F11] + [F12] Stage One: Speed 5, Stamina 3
[F13] + [F14] Stage Two: Speed 9, Stamina 5, Intelligence 6

Inventory:
Miko Tools - 0
Seinaru (Bo Staff + Extending + Repair + Recall)- 8

Item Points Remaining: 0

---------------------------------------

Biography:

What the fuck you looking at?

All of you are a bunch of assholes and I can say that with divine authority. Premonition, spirits, take your pick and place your blame. But you all are equal parts dick face. Why? You wanna know why? Because you all don't have the guts to be what you want to be! Nindo and honor codes and all these rules! Where do your obligations end and yourself begin? I guess that's why you need someone like me.

And who am I?

Someone you can point the finger at and go: "That's the fucking bad guy"

So what does that make you? Real talk? Good? Pssshaaaw.

You're not good.

You just know how to hide, how to lie. I don't have that problem. I always tell the truth even when I lie.

So say hello to the Bad Guy.

Make way for the bad guy, there's a bad guy comin' through--best get outta my way.

Still here? Whatever. To be expected--evil requires an audience though, you know that? I always found that to be true. Hysteria is impossible without an audience. Panicking by yourself is the same as laughing alone in an empty room. You feel really silly. I learned that young growing up on the streets of Metsu. Never knew my father, never knew my mother, never knew anything but the cold street and the painful embrace of poverty. Metsubishi is a city that'll chew you up and spit you out and the whole country just keeps roaming like a river.

What a fucking joke.

Ten years.

A whole goddamn decade

Ten motherfucking years. Ten years spent hungry and lonely and cold and small and insignificant and useless and weak and cowardly and like an absolute waste of space. I was one of dozens of children in a verifiable pack of munchikins, roaming the city and begging for scraps. Stealing when we could, begging and crying nursing empty stomachs when we could not. It was a tough life. I was dirty and constantly scared, looking over my shoulder and convinced that there was nothing more promised to me in this world beyond hunger, pain and loneliness.

That's when I met Mistress Maho and my life changed forever.

Maho was about twenty-something when I met her. She coulda been older, much older, I don't really know but I always got that sense from her from the moment I met her. She had been eating breakfast in the city. A big spread. An obscene spread. A fucking monstrosity. Eggs. Toast. Bacon. Steak. Orange Juice. Milk. Syrup and coffee. Enough to feed a school and this small raven haired woman was eating it as dainty as can be.

Me and my young compatriots were like vultures. Jackals. Knowing how she operates now, I wonder...

She left to go the bathroom and we pounced like the dogs we were. I was so lost in the food I didn't notice my fellow kids running away or Maho appearing at the table laughing. She chastised me and kept me from running, frozen into space with what appeared to be magic but may have just been my own insecurity. Maho worked as a fortune teller and exorcist traveling from town to town and helping those in need. What a load of shit. But I saw her golden jewelry and I had eaten her food. I knew she had money and she told me she could keep me safe.

I was such a fucking patsy. I was serving her customers tea and sleeping in a potato sack and straw next to her bed the next day.

The days were long but the years were short. I soon figured out that trouble seemed to follow Maho around wherever she went and only when she decided to make it disappear, did it. Soon she revealed her secret to me--she was not a Miko or Fortune Teller but rather a witch, manipulating the power of darkness. It had taken 3 years of serving her but Mistress Maho fin-a-fucking-ly gained enough confidence in me to begin teaching me her skills and teach me her trade: ripping off schmucks desperate for divine intervention in their pathetic little lives.

It was a brilliant scheme. My potential soul for guaranteed thousands of dollars. Was I in or was I out?

Have you been paying any goddamn attention?

Most people just accept anything a Miko says and only one of the damn priestesses can really tell the difference between someone of my ilk and just your regular joe schmoe Miko spouting about abstinence and justice or whatever other nonsense they like. I know now that Maho probably had scoped me out from afar and identified my ability to access the spirit world which caused me to be separate from the other homeless children I had called...friends or something.

Maho had her own code though and although she did not worship any Goddess or God she did happen to worship money and the finer things. Maho taught me that the most important thing in this world is to be happy. She taught me how to craft my own happiness and bend fate to my will. She taught me what it meant to live for myself as opposed to just living to see the end of the day. And sometimes living for yourself meant doing good things if for no reason than the fact that it made you feel good.

I know a crock of shit if there ever was one. But Mistress Maho believed it. And she lived her life believing that crock.

And I guess that's why Mistress Maho fucking decided to curse me for the rest of my damn life before offing herself like some noble bitchy idiot.

We were in Bird Country, right on the Valley border. Apparently one of the War Lords had come into a problem, his whole tribe being ravaged by plague and misfortune--misfortune that this time was not being caused by Maho herself. Maho had grown up in Bird, she knew the ways of the War Lord's and she had no small affinity for the people and their stupid field rituals and lives. When the War Lord asked for Maho's help, she agreed. I wasn't bothered. She agreed to do it for free...

And I could not be more fucking pissed.

So apparently what had caused this tragedy and misfortune was a stupid Bijuuko named Chizu. The rat. The gluttonous pig. Truth be told, I kinda sympathize with the stupid creature. Chizu is a miser, a greedy rat bastard whose only valued items are items that are valued by others. It was the War Lord's infant daughter who had been stolen now, along with his prized bo-staff Seinaru.

It was only after we were alone that Maho explained, the War Lord was her brother and the daughter her niece. The War Lord's bo-staff had been Maho's father's and so she had agreed to seal Chizu with the idea of claiming the staff as a boon. At least that's what she told me.

I got to know Maho pretty well in the 10 plus years we had traveled together and I worked for her. I learnt many things from and about her but one thing in particular stood out. She always told the truth, even when she lied.

She was doing this for free. To help her brother. To help these people. These hungry and lonely and cold and small and insignificant and useless and weak and cowardly people.

The Ritual was two parts. In a tent in Bird Country Maho stripped down of all her clothes, exciting, but nothing fun came of it. Blood. Bone. All her Dark Miko tools seemed to be used in preparation. She laid there, naked in the center of a massive seal--a rope of spirit energy extending from her waist to my fist. 24 hours of chanting and waiting and sacrifice and curses and drawing seals and lighting candles and all other sort of nonsense. Nonsense she had taught me how to do and taught me well. Everything she taught me. The fucking bitch.

You know what she did, don't you?

Maho had become the cheese to get the damn Rat.

And got 'em she did.

What happened next...

I don't really want to get into details.

But there was screaming and thunder and lightning, waves of chakra so strong that I felt the very foundation of the earth shake. At one point I could not see anything but the massive purple snarling specter of the demonic rodent. We had caught the rat, but keeping it captured would be a totally different instant.

I saw the seal that my master had placed herself in disintegrate and retract like a firework snake. All the way to my hand which turned a glimmering silver. I felt intense pain and collapsed to the ground immediately.

Then the rat was gone.

And Mistress Maho had disappeared.

And I got knocked the fuck out for another 24 goddamn hours.

It would be a few days later, after I left Bird Country mortified with what had happened and paralyzed by grief that I finally understood what Maho had done. My hand had changed to a shimmering silver. She had sacrificed herself to imprison the Bijuuko in my hand with her very own soul.

HAHAHAHAHA!

Not only Black Miko but demon host as well...

That was a year ago and I wish I could tell you that this shit changed me to some crazy degree. But it didn't. I continued the business model taught to me by Maho--traveling the world and "helping" the less fortunate--for a price. My dear master Mistress Maho with me for the rest of my life...

And her pet rat. The rat I helped her catch, in the trap that I pulled.

There's a bad guy coming through world...

Best get out my way!

Thread Ratings:

Don of the Sanada Family
Leaf & Grass Lieutenant

Yeah, I stunt, but I’m a li’l more realer
When it come from the heart, don’t it feel mo’ iller?
Watch my flow go bananas, I’m a li’l gorilla
So pardon me, man, y’all gon’ have to pardon me

Last edited by Bukowski; 05-30-2017 at 12:00 AM..
Old 05-30-2017, 12:22 AM   #2
Wess
General Moderator

Everything seems to check out. I have no problem halfing this.

AP / Swaps
Old 05-30-2017, 12:25 AM   #3
Seikon
Sun General Storyboy

Talked to you about him in chat. For the longest time I thought this guy was already one of your characters, lol. Jinchuubaloo stat /jutsu stuff looks correct?

Half-Approval for the little rat-man.

SAND CO-SECONDARY GM / STORY MODERATOR
UNFINISHED | HASHIMOTO DAISUKE | ISHIKAWA EIKO| NADARE

AP: 0
Old 05-30-2017, 04:07 AM   #4
Hitoko
Shichidaime Sunagakure GM

Shoutout to the first person biography. Approved.
Old 05-30-2017, 04:35 PM   #5
Bass
Community Moderator

Love bad guys and this is a heck of an interesting one n_x Nice work

Half Approved By me as well
Old 05-31-2017, 05:31 PM   #6
Masked_One
Engi's Own Y2J

Half-Approved makes tres.

Thank you Relu for the buttons!

I AM ALWAYS OPEN TO REG REQUESTS.
SHOOT ME A PM OR HIT ME UP ON DISCORD