iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:44 AM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 08-30-2019, 02:45 AM   #1
vulpix13

Default [Rain] Nise Clan Recruitment

As you enter the Nise no Itami Shrine, you pay your respects...

With the addition of the Nise, Rain has finally joined the ranks of villages with four clans. With a Rain Arc upcoming I thought I would give a short run-down of some of the highlights to incentify creating a character from this mysteriously traditional clan.

Shinobi Monks
The clan originated from Heretic Miko turned Shinobi. Their unique path, The Path of the Ancestral Spirits, relinquishes the reliance of the Kami by instead drawing on the collective spiritual energies of their fallen ancestors. This allows creation of a character with access to spiritual energy techniques, outside of the traditional Miko paths.

Spiritual Possession
Through mastery of the self, soul and spirit, the clan has developed means to possess other forms and elements. Nise-Style Spirit Possession: Wraith of the Well, is a technique that embodies transferring one’s essence into a body of mystical water and project one’s self as a ghostly elemental specter in combat. The specter acts as the user's near unstoppable proxy while his body remains hidden in a trance-like sleep.

Ghost Tamers
Members of the clan gain access to spirits which they control and commune with to various ends. Most notably are the spirit guides, enslaved spectral beasts, whose companionship and versatility rivals that of any of the beastmaster or specialized sensory clans.

Life of Labour
The clan lives a very pragmatic and honest lifestyle, free of worldly temptations. Their members focus on martial arts training as well as artisan crafts such as carpentry and stonework. There is always work to be had, and the clan is one of the primary contractors for the ever expanding sectors of the village.

Guardians in the Fifth
Their home and the source of their power resides within Sector 5, and having experienced one great tragedy due to global political events, the clan will defend their current way of life no matter the consequences. This often causes them to rest on the knife’s end that is common to the sector, and is a unique opportunity to portray that with a clan character.

If you have any further questions, or just want to run something by me, then contact me via PM or discord.

It was an honor to receive your patronage...

[Rain: Nise Clan GM] - Clan missions coming soon...

vulpix13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 12:49 AM   #2
vulpix13

September 2019 Update

I got a bit side tracked this month and am still working on missions, but here are some incentives to get character creation started.

Until further notice, Nise Characters get 1 AP to use at character creation.

Also as a bonus, the first Nise Character registered will get an Heirloom Item (i.e. Half price modifier) for a Nise-themed Item.

Nise Heirloom Requirements:
- Needs to be a registered item, requiring Nise GM Approval.
- Needs to be based around the Nise clan's themes.
- Needs to form part of the character's backstory (i.e. Claimed at Character Creation, if not claimed will fall to the second, etc...).
- From a lore point of view, the Heirloom will be an item from the Nise Clan's Crypt Vault and will forever be tied to the clan's story line.

[Rain: Nise Clan GM] - Clan missions coming soon...

Last edited by vulpix13; 09-18-2019 at 04:45 PM.. Reason: Correction: Normal AP not GMAP
vulpix13 is offline   Reply With Quote