iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:21 AM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 10-13-2015, 03:33 PM   #1
Kana
Sir Kana of Furyville

Default Registry Clean up

Some of the registries are getting kind of big with some stuff not even being checked by the creators so we're going to cut down on that. If you have anything in registry that you want to keep there post in that thread and in a week I'll move everything not posted into unfinished then two weeks after that, anything in unfinished not posted into will be junked.

Thank you for your time.

Items/Swaps/To Do List
Kana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 08:46 PM   #2
Kana
Sir Kana of Furyville

All threads that hadn't been posted in from the time of the opening post to this thread have been moved to unfinished.

Items/Swaps/To Do List
Old 12-02-2015, 04:58 PM   #3
Kana
Sir Kana of Furyville

Took a while but the registry cleanup is complete. All threads in unfinished that had a last post from before the first post of this thread has been moved to unfinished. PM me if you want it back.

Now from now on we'll be going through the registries quite often. If a thread goes through a regular registry for a month without a bump or a post concerning it, it will be moved to Unfinished.

Items/Swaps/To Do List
Old 03-21-2017, 10:36 PM   #4
Kana
Sir Kana of Furyville

It's been a long while since I was here and that's a major fault on my part. I plan on going through the registry really soon and I need all of your help. If you have anything in any of the registries that you want me to look at please bump it if it hasn't been posted in in the past week.

I'll be doing a sweep this coming weekend at the latest.

Items/Swaps/To Do List
Old 06-03-2017, 01:34 AM   #5
Kana
Sir Kana of Furyville

The unfinished is getting a bit beefy again which means it's time for another clean up, this time with a bit more of a caveat.

All people are allowed only one thread in unfinished. If you have multiple threads and want them merged into the same that's fine with me feel free to PM me or any other mod that's willing to help out with this but having multiple threads makes it seem more daunting to go through it and clean it on my end.

Which brings me to part two. Any unfinished thread that hasn't been posted in within the past two months will get junked.

Items/Swaps/To Do List