iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:52 AM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 07-11-2017, 09:01 PM   #1
Masked_One
Engi's Own Y2J

Default Welcome to Engi!

Thanks so much for stumbling onto our roleplay, Engi no Jutsu, The Best Naruto RP on the Net!

You may be asking yourself, "What in the heck makes this place the best Naruto Roleplay on the Net?" Well, let me begin by saying this:

What you've just stumbled onto is a lively and creative community of dedicated roleplayers and lovers of most things anime or manga. Not only do we spend our hours imagining our own shinobi to clash steel with steel, or think about our favorite elements to use, we're also a real friendly crowd, and we're excited to have new faces come into the fold.

Maybe you've read a bunch of Naruto, finished Shippuden, and are waiting on pins and needles for the next episode of Boruto. Maybe you love roleplaying and recently picked up an old copy of Naruto Volume 1. Whatever it is, whoever you are, we have a feeling you're going to like it here. This short thread is here to help you get situated here on Engi, and to know what we're about before you leap right on in.

I. The Plot of Engi
II. Getting Started!

- Based Kiba

Thank you Relu for the buttons!

I AM ALWAYS OPEN TO REG REQUESTS.
SHOOT ME A PM OR HIT ME UP ON DISCORD

~ Mist Secondary GM [ in training :P ] ~

Last edited by Masked_One; 07-12-2017 at 01:47 AM..
Old 07-11-2017, 09:02 PM   #2
Masked_One
Engi's Own Y2J

If you know Naruto, then you know the general universe of Engi. Taking place in a time after the original series of Naruto, Engi takes the basics of the world created by Masashi Kishimoto and takes it further into the future, to a time where names like Uzumaki Naruto and Uchiha Sasuke no longer ring familiar.

Engi is a world where your character can play the hero.

Our plot follows Eight Villages, The Five Great Shinobi Villages of Leaf, Mist, Sand, Stone and Cloud, and three other Shinobi Villages, Grass, Rain and Sound. On Engi, the elements of chakra are territorial, where the powers of Wind and Sand belong to Sunagakure, and Fire and Wood are found in Konoha. Other powers are wielded by powerful Clans and Bloodline clans, who share their own history and plot, while still other characters have their own power; Miko, souls who channel the spirits in the world through seals and power that seems divine. Samurai, imbuing their will and strength of mind into their blades through Chi. Bijuu have been spotted on Seirei no Shima, the island of Spirits, and it is said that jinchuuriki have returned.

With enough hard work, maybe you could play the next jinchuuriki!

Each of our Villages has their own GM, who sets the tone for their village and gives you the ammunition to write your own exciting story with your fellow roleplayers. Your characters grow as you tell their story, with Thread Ratings earning you points to spend on Statistics or Jutsu to make your hero even stronger!

Have you ever caught yourself imagining a ninja that would fit into the Naruto world? Have you wanted to craft your own stories, ones just like the Naruto Movie in Snow Country, or wanted to play ninja with your fellow Naruto lovers? Well you've found the right place, friend.

Come join us!

- Based Kiba

Last edited by Masked_One; 07-12-2017 at 12:47 AM..
Old 07-11-2017, 09:03 PM   #3
Masked_One
Engi's Own Y2J

So you wanna join Engi, huh?

Well after you make yourself an account, step on into our Introductions forum and say hello by making a thread! We've got plenty of folks who are very excited to meet you. Once you do so, one of our Mods will check in, say hey, and help guide you towards making whatever character you were thinking of. Consider them a roleplay-specific version of a Big Brother, Big Sister.

They'll help you find the right village, techniques, even images, for your character, but most importantly, they will help you through the act of registering your character, should you have any questions.

Once you've started working on your character, either in our Unfinished forum or on your computer word processor, come hang in our Discord Chat, or start talking about some of your favorite things about Anime, Manga, Movies, Books, TV Shows, or some whatever you want. Just be sure to read the rules, though.

What are you waiting for?! From all of us here in the Engi Community, we can't wait for you to get in here and help us get the party started!

- Based Kiba

Last edited by Masked_One; 07-12-2017 at 12:58 AM..
Closed Thread