iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:02 PM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 06-02-2005, 09:32 AM   #1
Blood Raven
Demi-God

Default Chapter 262

http://zuiken.net/files/naruto262lq.zip Low quality.

Gai tries to break down the big stone blocking the entrance to the Akatsuki hideout but fails. Naruto thinks again about how lonely Gaara is compared to him. There's a lot of talking coming from Chiyo and Kakashi and a little between Sasori and the Akatsuki leader. The chapter ends with Team Kakashi uniting with Team Gai.

I won't be surprised if Sakura manages to destroy the huge stone with her strength while Gai can´t...
Blood Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 12:50 PM   #2
Bers
Hardcore Member

dude, SPOILERS

sig by Kitsune-chan

9 APs left for contest giving. Look for them in the future.
Bers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 05:30 PM   #3
Meno
Apparently Mist GM

So much talking....but I can't read Japanese. T_T

EDIT:

Last edited by Meno; 06-02-2005 at 06:01 PM..
Meno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 04:34 PM   #4
Daenym
What, I'm back?

Location: That place you always wished you could live, but couldn't.

Wtf... I just read the scanlation. (It's in the forums on Narutofan) It was an ok chapter... nothing really happened to make me happy :P

But the 'wtf' was reserved for Lee. He's WALKING ON WATER. C'mon now, he's the failure who can't use any ninjutsu or genjutsu >_< If he's getting chakra control now then his character's gonna be somewhat ruined for me. Of course, it could also just be a horrible oversight on Kishi's part XD

Kajiyama Hikaru - Cloud Genin
Daenym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 05:30 PM   #5
Meno
Apparently Mist GM

Quote:
But the 'wtf' was reserved for Lee. He's WALKING ON WATER. C'mon now, he's the failure who can't use any ninjutsu or genjutsu >_< If he's getting chakra control now then his character's gonna be somewhat ruined for me. Of course, it could also just be a horrible oversight on Kishi's part XD
You're way behind the times my friend. We realized a long time ago that Lee could walk on water now. Remember the battle between Gai and Kisame in the desert? Lee was walking on water. We already discussed the significance of this, which is mainly that our favorite taijutsu user now has some basic ninjutsu ability now. Which isn't surprising really. A lot of things can happen in two and a half years.
Old 06-05-2005, 10:25 AM   #6
D-man
The Super Savant

this chapter wasn't that good. just talking we got to wait another weak and hope that some action occures in the next chapter
D-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2005, 10:48 AM   #7
CNagy
Plain Ole Reaper

Chakra control isn't necessarily the same thing as ninjutsu ability. When Lee was first introduced, and he caught Sasuke's kick, Sasuke asked himself "What is this chakra moving through his arms?" Lee could very well suck at molding chakra, but still know how to send it where he needs to, which is all that is required for Water Walking.

The other possibility is that he does have some Ninjutsu potential now (the translations were always a little iffy on whether or not Lee had no ninjutsu and genjutsu ability or just almost none,) but the fact of the matter is that he has devoted his life to taijutsu and we'll likely never see him use a real ninjutsu technique.

The last possibility is that he becomes like Gai, and learns a technique or two (Turtle Summoning, the crazy 6th Gate Ninjutsu, etc) that he'll rarely use, relying almost completely on taijutsu because quite simply he'll never be as good at ninjutsu as he is at taijutsu.

AP: 16
GMAP: 0
5/4/2014
CNagy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2005, 01:15 PM   #8
Randonin
Iwaaaa

Indeed, either way is fine for me. The fact that water walking doesn't really mean he needs to be able to do ninjutsu justifies what he's doing now.

Then again, it wouldn't hurt to know that Lee was actually improving. Because really, even if you simply rock at taijutsu, it IS still quite a big handicap to not be able to perform any ninjutsu at all... Not even a plain old kawarimi to save your own life...

Then again, what do you know... Perhaps Lee could walk on water all the time. Water and wall walking are skills that makes you move about and dodge easily. They aid alot in taijutsu actually. It actually makes sense that Lee knows them...
Randonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 02:27 AM   #9
Kotomi
Back and Better Than Ever!

He obviously has to have chakra control or he wouldn't be able to open those gates. My theory is that the reason he is unable to use ninjutsu or genjutsu is simply due to the way his body is. Kakashi wondered if Lee was a genius after all when Lee opened the fourth gate. It's possible that Lee is just different.

Inability to do Replication, Transformation, or Replacement doesn't really mean he has no ability to control chakra and if he can do that he can do the water walking technique.

EDIT: Jiraiya states that Naruto is not a "genjutsu" type. His chakra just doesn't flow that way I suppose. Lee might have similar problems.

Last edited by Kotomi; 06-06-2005 at 04:30 AM..
Kotomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 09:06 AM   #10
Taro
Rains of Castamere

I believe Lee can still not use any genjutsu or ninjutsu... opening the gate obviously mean that he can control his chakra in a certain way, chakra control shouldn't be that difficult for him.

Anyway back to the main plot, the old hag says that she still has something to offer... are you thinking what I am thinking?

She is going to sacrifice her life and we going to have a stupid story non sense on Gaara ressurection...

AP: 11+ 3 Anniversary AP (previous) + 2 AP

Tao-sound herald

My inventory
custom swap/jutsus
Taro is offline   Reply With Quote