iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:47 PM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 06-30-2006, 11:07 PM   #1
Meno
Apparently Mist GM

Default Tawara Eiko

(Known by her peers to be a bit on the airheaded side Tawara Eiko was a decent swordfighter but an extremely talented inventor. Her ability was only rivaled by her looks. Officially transferred to Sakoshi City after the first meeting of Alpha Squad she stayed with her grandfather inventing things. However after the the the fire in Doruma when all the shinobi were called back to Hidden Cloud Eiko refused to go due to her grandfather falling ill to a chest cold. With the G-Men taking over the steam city the young genin was one of the first to be executed.)

OOC Note: I have 2 AP left. I also have 1 free jutsu and 1 free stat point (GFX Tourney win). I'll be using all of these on this character.

Name: Tawara Eiko
Sex: Female

Character Type: Shinobi

Country/Village: Hidden Cloud/Lightning Country
Division: Freakin Awesome Mechanic and Swordswoman

Physical Description: Words cannot fully describe the awesomeness that is Tawara Eiko. Everything about her fully emphasizes just how wonderful she is. She is a wonderful mechanic, a terrific swordswoman, and just an all around star. Those who are near her cannot match her shining beauty and form, but they cannot be jealous, for it is like a goddess on earth when she is around them. She has received hundreds upon thousands of love letters and confession notes, but she has refused them all for her first loves: oil, steel, and blood.

Clothing: Not only is Eiko brillliantly beautiful, but she is also impossibly practical. The clothes she wears matches her two lifestyles perfectly. A full body loose black jumpsuit made of cargo and cotton is her favorite item of clothing, for not only can it be used as a clever form of ninja wear, but it is useful as a mechanic's uniform. And with it's plethora of pockets, it's useful in carrying around lots of miscellaneous items. Not to mention the dull black coloring doesn't show the stains of blood and oil. Of course, the jumpsuit is tailor made to fit Eiko snugly and show off to full advantage just about everything.

Personality: There can only be one word to describe Eiko: cool. She is just damn cool. She is cool when she reads a book. She is cool when she's eating a cake. She is cool when doing jumping jacks. She is just damn cool. All the boys come to her yard because she is so damn cool. Nobody is as cool as Eiko is, not even certain one eyed, white haired perverts or bowl headed green suited body builders or gay fan and snake loving bishies. She only has one failing. She can invent things, but can't name them. It's hard for her.

Primary Archetype

Secondary Archetype

Statistics

Physical (Primary)

Strength: 1+1-2+1(GFX) = 1 (+2 Tenmou)
Speed: 1+1+6 = 8 (+5 Tenmou)
Stamina: 1-1+4+2(AP) = 6 (+5 Tenmou)

Mental (Secondary)

Intelligence: 1+1+1 = 3
Tactics: 1+1+4 = 6
Willpower: 1-1+2+3 = 5

Chakra (Tertiary)

Power: 1-1+2 = 2
Control: 1+1+1(AP) = 3
Reserves: 1-1+3 = 3

Jutsus and Techniques

Inventory
These Are Really Awesome - 18
Tools - 2

Weapon Points Remaining: 2
Additional Weapon Points Gained: 2

Biography: The day that Tawara Eiko was born, five rare metallic meteorites hit the ground outside the hidden village and a lightning bolt struck a tree and changed the tree’s shape to that of a wrench. Eiko’s mother, who was the daughter of a blacksmith, and her father, who was a scientist at Sakoshi Village, knew that this was a sign from the powers up above that their daughter was special.

At age one year, Eiko was found playing with a butter knife, adding nearly cutting off her father’s toe in the process. At age two years, Eiko was found tinkering in her father’s workshop, using tools from her grandfather’s smithy, trying to make a metal doll that would beat the shit out of the ugly boy next door. At age four years, Eiko could name every single tool in a shed and every form and technique of Cloud’s sword styles. At age six years, she got her first confession letter. She totally fucking rejected the loser.

Eiko was entered into the academy, where she took a screwdriver and caused a number of doors to collapse on a couple of the girls she thought was stuck up. The screwdriver was taken away from her, so which she promptly invented a little machine that would vibrate the teacher’s chair rather violently whenever Eiko pressed a button on a remote. The vibrator couldn’t be detached from the chair, and the consequent chairs that followed. The teachers never took away her tools away again.

The first time Eiko picked up a sword, she cut off all the hair of her pitiful opponent during a practice match. The other girl went home, sobbing madly, while the teachers tried to scold and praise Eiko at the same time. When the teachers gave her two swords, she stripped her next opponent naked during a match. It would have been rather impressive, if not so humiliating for the boy with an already fragile ego. Of course, Eiko’s ego had no such trouble.

The day Eiko was put into a team of genin, Eiko decided that she should spend more time working on making herself a better person. So she took her tools and began to tinker around with her weapons. After all, with better swords, she would be a better fighter and overall make her a much better person. Her first sword was a failure, since The Sword That Goes Boom also affected her. Her second sword, That Thingy Over There, was also a failure since she could never get it near the opponent. Her third invention was a total success, so she called it This is Really Awesome.

However, all that time making new swords for herself took up all her time. She was kicked out of her team. For quite some time, Eiko did not take any missions as a genin. But now that she’s done with making her weapons, she’s ready to be assigned a team. Yay for Eiko! She is just so fucking cool.

Other Info: Eiko is really cool.

Last edited by Mr. Hicks; 12-29-2008 at 11:03 PM..
Old 07-03-2006, 08:50 PM   #2
Meno
Apparently Mist GM

Moved and ready for approvals.
Old 07-03-2006, 10:21 PM   #3
sushyisama
City of the Shooting Star;;

Just wondering, where'd you get these points? You said you only had 2 AP points on the top of your post, but you used them already on a jutsu and a point in Strength. Where'd you get the extra AP points?

Sushy's Jounin Ladies --
The Dead, The Bitch, The Alchemist, The Lady, The Haunted
SR, Hensou, Roots, Navy, ???

Her Tools & Her Abilities

AP LEFT TO GIVE AWAY: 64

Old 07-03-2006, 10:24 PM   #4
Kym
35th highest post count? NOO

Location: Side of the street, drinking fruit punch from a cardboard box

His OOC note states something about a Graphics Tourney win.

Old 07-03-2006, 10:28 PM   #5
sushyisama

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushyisama

Just wondering, where'd you get these points? You said you only had 2 AP points on the top of your post, but you used them already on a jutsu and a point in Strength. Where'd you get the extra AP points?
If I didn't make it clear enough, he already inserted in the two GFX AP points. He has them labelled like this: (GFX).

Sushy's Jounin Ladies --

Old 07-03-2006, 10:30 PM   #6
Kym
35th highest post count? NOO

Location: Side of the street, drinking fruit punch from a cardboard box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meno
OOC Note: I have 2 AP left. I also have 1 free jutsu and 1 free stat point (GFX Tourney win). I'll be using all of these on this character.
Not what I interpreted him as saying, I think he meant he has two AP, and another two from the GFX tourney.

Old 07-03-2006, 10:33 PM   #7
sushyisama

Wow, what's wrong with me today. I'm sorry, yeah. Okay. Confusing wording. Okay. >_>;

.5 Approved!

I expected a longer bio though.

Sushy's Jounin Ladies --

Old 07-04-2006, 02:01 AM   #8
Meno
Apparently Mist GM

Guess exactly how long it is.

But yeah, I used my APs on Stamina, 1 GFX on Strength, and 1 GFX on a jutsu. Sorry I didn't make that clearer.
Old 07-04-2006, 02:37 AM   #9
Kudrov
Chairman

I'll give this my Approval.

Last edited by Kudrov; 07-04-2006 at 02:42 AM..
Old 07-04-2006, 02:46 AM   #10
Lei-Lei
Ancient Member

Man, although you have a picture and all, the physical description is extremely vague, and the other's aren't too polished either. I expected more elaboration from you, but eh, those aren't grounds for me to refrain my Half-Approval. I still suggest you work more on that though, it can only help your character's clarity.