iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:01 PM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 01-22-2008, 09:31 PM   #1
Shinji
(We Know It's) All or Nothin

Default Shinji's Swaps

Naota's

Shin's

Shinji's

Baku's

Jin

Don't Talk To Me Until I've Had My Morning Tea
SwapsItems
RPCs
Man-of-war - Jun'ichi

Last edited by Shinji; 03-24-2009 at 01:53 PM..
Old 01-14-2009, 12:04 PM   #2
Shinji
(We Know It's) All or Nothin

Default The Devil's Leg

Defensive Doton

Ashi no Akuma (The Evil Leg of the Devil)
Stage Six
A vicious augmentation move, Masao focuses his chakra into one leg - primarily, the right one. Using the same principles of Lava Swimming and other protective techniques, this chakra coating allows Masao to perform a magnificent feat (pun intended). Slamming his foot into the ground with a mighty axe kick, his leg sinks, shattering the earth around him. After a small wait, he pulls it out, revealing that the leg has been coated with a thin, white hot layer of pure magma. This augments his fighting style perfectly, and has earned him the infamous nickname "Red Leg Masao." The plus side of coating your leg in lava is that it gives his leg an extremely hot form of attacking, often burning straight through clothing and causing third degree burns on contact. However, the intense heat of the lava is not permanent. After a small time of exposure to air (2 posts), the lava solidifies into pure volcanic rock. While others might find this inhibiting, Masao merely sees it as another means to attack - of course, the solid rock is extremely painful when taking the brunt of it from a powerful kick. When coated with this rock, Masao's speed is lowered to an equivalent of the highest number two levels down.

This technique puts extreme stress on Masao's leg, however, and after the lava solidifies, he cannot use the technique for three more posts, and it may only be used twice a thread.

Gate Technique

Fu-ga no Ge-maina (Fugue in G Minor)
Requires: To-Mon, Opponent's Permission
An astounding mass of strikes, the Fu-ga applies a simple musical concept to combat. In a fugue, a core theme is repeated at different parts of the piece, a mathematical masterpiece as the repetition blends together at key parts. With the major assistance of the Fourth Celestial Gate, Masao has the speed and power necessary to apply this to combat. A three part combo, the Fu-ga begins with a dash. Finding themselves cornered, it is nearly impossible for the opponent to get out as Masao begins a flurry of kicks and punches to the upper torso - these occuring at 1/4th his normal strength. Then, suddenly, he shifts to the gut, firing off an incredible flurry at 1/2 strength. Finally, it ends with mighty kick of the opponent - approximately 20 feet into the air - a following jump, and a bonebreaking axekick to the waist. This mindboggling assault has been known to break entire ribcages. Finirè.

Don't Talk To Me Until I've Had My Morning Tea
SwapsItems
RPCs
Man-of-war - Jun'ichi

Last edited by Shinji; 01-22-2009 at 02:21 PM..