iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:24 AM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 03-20-2009, 01:59 PM   #1
vulpix13

Default Vulpix's Puppets

This is for a future Jounin puppeteer I wish to create for the Hidden Sand Village.

Wanizame (Shark)
The shark puppet is one of the most specialized and unique puppets out there. It is immobile on land, except for using its tail as a means to jump; it is designed for water usage or for use with underground movement techniques. Wanizame is first and foremost a melee-type puppet having no offensive ranged weapons; but it makes up for this with its massive arsenal of fin blades and a dagger-hook barrage of teeth.
Weight: 17
Storage Slots: 23

Head:

Storage Slots: 5
Weight: 4
Material: Iron
Size: Medium
Description: Wanizame’s head is made up of two large triangular silver metal blocks linked at one end together by a rotating hinge; this forms the sharks mouth/jaw. The top triangular block has an eye on each of its sides that do not contain the hinge, and on its bottom surface is mounted a mixed barrage of throwing daggers, kunai and hooks. The bottom triangular block has a mixed barrage of throwing daggers, kunai and hooks mounted on its top surface instead; together with the top triangle forming a shark-like jaw which can reach a full 180 degrees. The mix of mounted weapons, cause not only cutting damage, but ripping and tearing of flesh as well.
- Throwing Daggers Cost: 2
- Kunai Cost: 2
- Hooks Cost: 1

Chassis:

Storage Slots: 8
Weight: 5
Material: Wood and Iron
Size: Large
Description: Wanizame’s chassis is quite unique in the sense that it has very few weapons, it instead has a air-filled glass gourd at its core which acts as a ballast system while underwater, allowing the heavy puppet to maintain perfect swimming capabilities. It is tapered rectangular block shape and is painted completely black. On it top is an unmovable attack fin made out of a black ookunai, which is used to slice and thrash things as Wanizame moves past them. On the underside of the chassis is a metal plate, for protection, and crash landings. Supports 2 small arms .
- Large Gourd Cost: 3
- Ookunai (Big Kunai) Cost: 5

Arms (2 flippers):

Storage Slots: 2
Weight: 2
Material: Wood
Size: Small
Description: Wanizame’s arms are short and slim, and are made nearly entirely out of Katars; they are primarily used for movement underwater. These katars give Wanizame a sharp cutting edge to slice targets as it moves past. They are painted black, except for the cutting edges.
- 1 Katar (Split cost: 2)

Storage Slots: 2
Weight: 2
Material: Wood
Size: Small
Description: Wanizame’s arms are short and slim, and are made nearly entirely out of Katars; they are primarily used for movement underwater. These katars give Wanizame a sharp cutting edge to slice targets as it moves past. They are painted black, except for the cutting edges.
- 1 Katar (Split cost: 2)

Legs (Tail):

Storage Slots: 6
Weight: 4
Material: Wood and Iron
Size: Medium
Description: Wanizame’s most versatile part has to be its tail, it is as long as its chassis, and is multiple jointed to reach a wide range. It is made up of 4 blocks connected with joints, and the closer you get to the end the more taper the blocks become. The last block has a large mounted tail fin made out of a Ninja Ring Blade and has a small spherical hatch at its centre from which it can launch smoke bombs. All blocks of the tail are painted pitch black, and their undersides are plated with the same tough metal of the chassis.
- Ninja Ring Blade Cost: 4
-Smoke Bombs Cost: 2

Last edited by vulpix13; 07-03-2009 at 05:51 PM..
Old 03-26-2009, 12:01 AM   #2
jazzworth
Little Monster

You... you know there's like... no water in sand, right? xD
But, if that's how you want it. The chassis w:s is bothering me a little, I don't know why. I just need to let it sit with me for a while.

Told you she didn't have a dick.
The Fame
R.T. - K.H. - G.G. - D.K.
Boys, Boys, Boys
Old 04-02-2009, 01:31 AM   #3
vulpix13

BUMP

Have you sat with it?

Old 05-27-2009, 03:33 AM   #4
vulpix13

BUMPING it up....

Old 06-04-2009, 06:23 PM   #5
vulpix13

BUMP in the night...

Old 06-05-2009, 12:23 AM   #6
Rizhou
Character Registry Stalker

*Shrug* Approval.
Old 06-05-2009, 12:30 AM   #7
jazzworth
Little Monster

I've allowed it to sit with me. I Approve.

Told you she didn't have a dick.
The Fame
R.T. - K.H. - G.G. - D.K.
Boys, Boys, Boys
Old 06-16-2009, 06:26 AM   #8
vulpix13

bump bump bump

Old 06-16-2009, 09:46 AM   #9
Mizu
Snow GM

This irks me. You better have a sand-swimming jutsu for the shark (or sufficient technique adaptation....)

[Half-Approved.]

[[Jadartan]]
Social Media Moderator for Engi.
Co-Secondary Mist GM
Enari Clan GM, The Loyalists GM

Old 06-26-2009, 11:24 AM   #10
vulpix13

I definitely will.... BUMP