iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:49 AM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 03-20-2009, 01:59 PM   #1
vulpix13

Default Vulpix's Item Thread

[placeholder text]

Last edited by Seikon; 03-30-2019 at 03:39 PM.. Reason: edited per Vulpix's request (cleaning)
Old 03-16-2019, 10:48 AM   #2
vulpix13

Default I.S.L.E system - Exo-skin Module

This an additional module for Hayate's launcher. I plan to rework it as customizable and represent each pieces as a separate module.

Item Name: Exo-skin Module
Cost: 2 (Merdle Rating)
Description: This is a customization module for Hayate's I.S.L.E system. When activated it releases a skin-tight telfon polymer coating. By combining with the users chakra navigation lines this coated second skin covers the body within seconds (1 post) and does so underneath all clothing, directly adjacent to the skin's surface. The suit is insulated, water and air locked, resistant and repellent to mundane chemical substances. The telfon make up of the polymer is also highly elastic and has a very low friction coefficient, allowing the user uninhibited motion and the ability to slide on most surfaces. The second skin has a natural white color, except for the translucent visor section which covers the eyes. The suit is entirely closed except for the slots of the various equipment of the I.S.L.E system, and the mouth section which connects to the I.N.L.E.T system.

Posting the I.N.L.E.T system for reference, but does not need approval/rating.

Last edited by vulpix13; 03-19-2019 at 07:05 AM.. Reason: Made it mundane and added Merdle rating (2)