iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:57 PM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 03-10-2014, 10:35 PM   #1
Junge
on the last train home

Default [Snow Genin] Gonnohyoe

Name: Gonnohyoe
Sex: M
Height:4'2”

Character Type: Shinobi

Country/Village: Snow
Division: NA

Physical Description:
Though he originates from a country where pale skin is the norm, the last few years of toil across the countries have put a noticeable, but untraceable color to his skin. Likewise his gait and voice have a sort of foreign familiarity to them, like an accent that one just can't place. Gonnohyoe's age lends a certain vagueness to his quirks as his commonly styled short jet-black hair and typical baby face make it difficult to remember whether or not you've seen this child before. Like any kid his body lacks the proportions of an adult which disguises whatever physical capability he possesses. All of Gonnohyoe's movements carry a snappish twinge to them and appear to be more reactionary rather than planned. Despite that his expressions tend to mask whatever intention he might be hiding at that moment. Even the light timbre of his childish voice carries with it a honed edge. Still, how threatening can a four foot lamb really be?

Clothing:
Whatever suits the purpose. Cloaks are standard fare, offering concealment and protection from places where the weather isn't cooperative. Gonnohyoe typically changes outfits often out of compulsion and fear, usually to whatever clothes he can steal or 'acquire' once settling down somewhere new. Most often he simple copies the outfits he sees his peers wearing- sometimes that means his fellow 10 year olds, and sometimes that means whatever age persona he happens to be adopting that day. His tools of choice are small and numerous, often finding themselves tucked away in whatever pockets or satchels he might have acquired. Often he borrows from others and thus prefers to secure outfits with ample space for his ill gotten goods. As he was raised in Snow there is an old saying lodged in his mind about dressing in layers- even in tropical climates he will find himself piling on what he can just out of habit. The goal is always to remain blended with the surroundings, at least as well as a 10 year old can accomplish.

Personality:
He loves fun things. Words are by far his weakest suit, though he enjoys talking and socializing just like any 10 year old boy might. Gonnohyoe has a sort of natural friendliness, the kind of cute/infectiously adorable personality that instantly befriends those who are susceptible to the wiles of the young ones. In tense situations he is reserved and thoughtful, whereas in relaxed circumstances he is bubbly and personable. Despite his love of conversation he is not the best at organizing his thoughts, often rambling or going off topic as children his age are wont to do. Some might call his attitude 'mature' but for the most part Gonnohyoe is not terribly different from the average boy. Even when he is disguised as an adult, he can pull off the illusion just due to his natural people skills (and by just shutting up and not talking). Of course as a child his breadth of knowledge is still just as limited, so should the conversation turn to complicated things adults ought to know about he will often stumble.

As a shinobi forced to survive after having is life utterly annihilated, Gonnohyoe has learned to be an unrepentant killer. This adaptation has let him thrive. His geniality is an extension of this, a kind of self-taught mechanism for survival. People to him are like clothes: nice, useful things in the right contexts who should be cherished and loved, and when they become a burden, you discard them. To call him cold would be inaccurate; Gonnohyoe laughs and cries just the same as any other young boy. The sole difference is his world does not encompass the idea of death as a sin. “Ninja can kill whoever they want”, he might say, were he not spending every waking moment hiding the fact he is one himself. To him this is not an argument, or a judgment, or even a philosophy, but a fact of reality - one which has kept him alive for the last two years.

Nindo; "Way of the Ninja": Make smile.

Primary Archetype: Tactician
Special: When taken as Primary Archetype, the character can instantly recognize an enemy’s plan/trap once a thread. The tactician can then take appropriate measures to avoid or counter.
Primary: Mental
Secondary: Own Choice
Tertiary: Own Choice
Stat Merit: +2 to Tactics, +1 to Intelligence
Stat Flaw: -2 to Strength, -1 to Power

-----------------------------------

Statistics

Mental

Intelligence: 1 +1 +4 +1[TP] = 7
Tactics: 1 +2 +2 +2[TP] = 7
Willpower: 1 +4 = 5

Chakra

Power: 1 -1 +2 +4[TP]= 6
Control: 1 +4 = 5
Reserves: 1 +3 = 4

Physical

Strength: 1 -2 +2 = 1
Speed: 1 +2 = 3
Stamina: 1 +2 = 3

--------------------------------------------------

Jutsu and Techniques:
Those Lacking Opacity
Stage One
Utsusemi no Jutsu (Cast-Off) Requirements: Control 3, Intelligence 2
Nise Zo (False Images) Requirements: Intelligence 3, Reserves 3
Kagebuki no Jutsu (Shadow Weapons) Requirements: Control 2, Tactics 2
Maboroshi no Mai (Dance of Illusion) Requirements: Power 3, Willpower 2
Bougyou (Sabotage) Requirements: Control 4, Power 4
Stage Two
Doujutsu: Senrigan (Eye Technique: All-Seeing Eye) Requirements: Intelligence 5, Tactics 4, Willpower 4
Bukigakure no Jutsu (Weapon Concealment) Requirements: Intelligence 6, Tactics 6, Control 4
Tsukurigoe (Voice Manipulation) Requirements: Intelligence 7, Tactics 7, Power 6

Global Ninjutsu
Stage One
Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Technique) Requirements: Control 3, Intelligence 2
Kakuremino no Jutsu (Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique) Requirements: Power 3, Willpower 2
Anrokku no Jutsu (Unlocking Technique) Requirements: Intelligence 3, Reserves 3
Stage Two
Kyou Masukingu no Jutsu (Sound Masking Technique) Requirements: Intelligence 6, Tactics 5, Control 5
Kinobori/Kabenobori no Jutsu (Tree Walking / Wall Walking Technique) Requirements: Power 5, Control 4, Reserves 4

Hyouton / Swaps
Stage One
Smilesicles 4 Reserves, 4 Power (Replacing:Open Slot)

Inventory:
1 - Sai
3 - Grappling Hook/Kaginawa (Hidden (1) + (Soft Weapon (2))
2 - Hidden Blade (Hidden(1) + Small Blade(1))
2 - Hidden Blade (Hidden(1) + Small Blade(1))

Weapon Points Remaining: 0

-----------------------------------------

Biography:
every body is ded

every body

daddy ded first long time back no goodbye just ded

sis ded after when sick came no goodbye either just ded

long time with just mommy long time but fun time no sad no quiet mommy sad but i smile more time for me more play

i was shoilder snow ninja. go 2 school every day. have fun make freind very good be like daddy make mom sad but so good she smile make everyone smile all good no sad but some

freinds ded next dont no how or why, hole home die in fire long time back didnt see dont no only stories only lies dont care dont think just sad

never got gradunation. every ded first. before teacher say i slo but good at fight good at jutsu good at lot of thing just not right. just not all there missing some thing he said missing one thing. missing some scary thing he said he worry but not sure. he ded so never tell me now. i not no ever but okay

got hard after. leafs came leafs came and took. mommy gone. got lost. ran long time for long time. saw green and trees. ate worms ate dirt always hungry always sad

met people play nice smile and talk but they bad people they hurt did hurt things not good things. so i made bad people ded. they were nice then not nice now they ded becus i make bad people ded

made a lot of ded after. wasnt hard always just easy like eat or sleep just make ded when ever made things easy felt good. no more worm or dirt or cry just food and smile

making ded gave nice things. got food from ded. sometimes cry, get food that way then make ded for more food. can cry good now. can make ded good now.

always go never stop. trees one day big water next day tall rock next day. sometimes not make ded, sometimes talk. go to places with many people never stay one place long. long time is bad time.

mommy say back then not to talk. always be quiet polite and nice nod and smile. mommy right every body like polite and nice and smile and never make me ded so i can make ded better and better and no one no but me becus they ded because i make ded.

i almost made ded many time. sad first but now okay just how things is just got to smile

now i work and get food. not make ded for food. is good deal. act growned up and hide face and get work. good at hide good at quiet good at take. no make ded any more just take and take and make smile and stay quiet. some time still make ded but not always. Some time stand in one spot for long time. never same spot twice. never same name twice. never same face twice.

see ninja some time. feel mad. some time talk. want to make ded but cant. to weak to small to stupid cant help cant make ded cant make good only mad only sad watch ninja be boss. make mad cant stop cant help just mad only mad. ninja make mad becus cant make ded yet not yet but will make ded not yet. but some time i not mad i just want make ded. only ded all ded make all ninja ded. will do. will make. no more mad no more sad. will win and make smile.

Thread Ratings:
05/17/14 Chance In Hell - +1 Power
09/26/14 Stall Tactics +1 Power, Maboroshi no Mai, Item revamp
12/11/14 Break For It +1 Power, +1 Control, Kinobori/Kabenobori no Jutsu (AP)
04/12/15 Break for Children Kakuremino no Jutsu
04/18/15 Living the Dream +1 Intelligence
06/28/15 Communication Breakdown +1 Tactics, Bukigakure no Jutsu
12/23/15 Break Through +1 Power, +Bougyou (Sabotage)
08/06/2017 Spirit Breaker +1 Tactics, Voice Manipulation, Smilesicles(MotM)

Last edited by Mizu; 08-31-2017 at 11:33 PM..
Old 03-10-2014, 10:40 PM   #2
Simonsez
New Vision

Quote:
Maboroshi no Mai (Dance of Illusion) Requirements: Power 3, Willpower 2
you only have 2 power senpai

Last edited by Simonsez; 03-10-2014 at 10:55 PM.. Reason: Comic Sans
Old 03-10-2014, 10:53 PM   #3
Junge
on the last train home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonsez View Post
you only have 2 power senpai
dammit

replaced with

Kagebuki no Jutsu (Shadow Weapons) Requirements: Control 2, Tactics 2
Old 03-12-2014, 05:47 PM   #4
Hitoko
Shichidaime Sunagakure GM

Yo, this character is creepy.

Is there a reason he's a Snow Nin without any Snow affiliated jutsu at all? I'm willing to lay a half approval here if you plan to acquire some later or something. Also, kudos in the writing of the bio and adding the necessary details to it, hah.
Old 03-12-2014, 06:07 PM   #5
Long
bot-magnet

Damn, Junge. You made a way better Snow genin than I could of.

Half-Approval

Feel free to bug me.

-

- / - / - Jutsu
0 /

Bestest, most recent, writing fail.

Quote:
He would make no escape attempted, he could not. Iamarato's technique temporary stolen his echo from him
Old 03-12-2014, 06:45 PM   #6
Based Kiba
Based Kiba

i red bio. stile maid me happy. red again. dont like word ded. its okay tho.

hav aproofed.

| Asuka | Aima | Isamu | Kugo | Etsuko | Nin'hon | Hiroshi |

Engi No Volunteer | Secondary Sound GM

Items - Swaps - AP [19] - Tracker - Works In Progress

Old 03-12-2014, 07:43 PM   #7
Junge
on the last train home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitoko View Post
Yo, this character is creepy.

Is there a reason he's a Snow Nin without any Snow affiliated jutsu at all? I'm willing to lay a half approval here if you plan to acquire some later or something. Also, kudos in the writing of the bio and adding the necessary details to it, hah.
There is currently one (1) Snow list, and he's eligible to take all of 3 techniques from it.

Just so there's no confusion though I do intend to take Snow related things eventually. As of right now the pickings are pretty slim so it won't be happening at creation, unless some higher power posts in this thread mandating that it's an absolute necessity.
Old 03-12-2014, 07:52 PM   #8
Based Kiba
Based Kiba

I'm pretty sure that no character is required to take their village's lists.

| Asuka | Aima | Isamu | Kugo | Etsuko | Nin'hon | Hiroshi |

Engi No Volunteer | Secondary Sound GM

Items - Swaps - AP [19] - Tracker - Works In Progress

Old 03-12-2014, 10:08 PM   #9
Rizhou
Character Registry Stalker

Approval for 2.5
Old 03-13-2014, 02:45 AM   #10
Sinnocent
So fragile yet so devious

So, this probably isn't necessary... but another half for you to get you to 3 approvals, but I have no idea who is currently acting as Snow GM. :x

And here I thought you couldn't get creepier and more disturbing than Kannon.