iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:44 PM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.
Old 10-22-2014, 07:28 PM   #1
KohakuInuzuka
Sulli

Default Konoha Genin - Inuzuka Kohaku Hikaru

Name: Inuzuka Kohaku Hikaru
Sex: Female
Height: 160 cm (5 ft 3 in)

Character Type: Kunoichi

Country/Village: Hi no Kuni/Konohagakure no Sato
Division: Seishou

Physical Description: Kohaku stands at 160 cm (5 ft 3 in) and weighs 50 kg (110 lbs). She has a heart-shaped face which gives her cheeks a fuller appearance, and it doesn't help that her almond-shaped eyes are deep set. Her nose slightly turns up, and in some angles looks like it was broken at some point in her life. She usually doesn't smile too much, rather she keeps a straight face with one of her lengthen, pearl white canines hanging out of her mouth. Her body has a perfect hourglass shape to it that is usually hidden by her choice of clothing. Kohaku has flawless, golden bronze skin that compliments the rich color of her hair. Her unkempt hair reaches the top of her shoulders and is chocolate brown with charcoal highlights. Kohaku's eyes are gold with flakes of crimson red and the slit pupil. A few centimeters below her eyes sit the bright, in-your-face, trademark red fang shapes that all Inuzuka's possess.

Clothing: The outfit Kohaku is usually seen in consists of a blue/gray high-collar jacket, black capris, and blue ninshoes. The high-collar of the jacket is a much apparent darker blue than the rest of it. Around the trim of the jacket, there is mahogany brown fur. She does not wear a headband with her usual outfit because she has two, the one that she received at graduation is sewn into the left shoulder of the jacket she wears. When Kohaku is off duty, she wears a tight, dark-colored, spaghetti-strapped tank top under a baggy, bright-colored flannel. This is paired with more black capris and blue ninshoes. Since she isn't wearing her mission jacket, she has an old, slightly worn, headband that her older brother handed down to her. She ties it around her left bicep. The third outfit Kohaku has been seen in is her formal outfit. Since her mother hosts a lot of parties, she demanded that Kohaku have a formal dress. The one picked out for her was a black, knee-length, strapless, Empire sweetheart dress. The bodice of the dress has ice blue gems and the back is a lace up. In this outfit, she proudly wears her brother's old headband around her neck.

Personality: Kohaku is quiet and reserved, basically an introvert in a nutshell. It is a big difference than her two older siblings and the rest of the Inuzuka clan. When first approached, she shies away from interaction - hoping that the person will go away if she ignores them. She'll break down eventually if they really press the issue or topic. When she does break down and has unwanted interaction, she seems very cold and distant. Since she is such an introvert, Kohaku battles with the inability to trust others and her lack of compassion, at least at first. There are a few moments where she will approach someone and willingly engage in conversation, she will be completely different than how she normally is. No matter who she talks to, whether comfortable or not, she is blunt and will speak her mind regardless of the reactions or how offensive it is. With her family, she is respective of her grandparents and her parents and tries not to carry on more than a few seconds of conversation with them if she doesn't have too. As for her older siblings, she is combative with her older sister, Koharu, but she has the upmost respect and admiration for her older brother Kenji. In fact, the only two people she will instill her trust in - with no hesitation - is her brother and her ninken, Chijo.

Nindo; "Way of the Ninja": "Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one can only remember to turn on the light."

Clan/Bloodline: Inuzuka

Primary Archetype

Secondary Archetype

-----------------------------------

Statistics
Physical
Strength: 1 + 2 Inuzuka Clan + 1 Special + 3 Pool = 7
Speed: 1 + 6 Pool = 7
Stamina: 1 + 2 Myrmidon + 1 Pool = 4
Mental
Intelligence: 1 - 2 Inuzuka Clan - 1 Myrmidon +1 (Konoha Genin) + 4 Pool = 3
Tactics: 1 - 1 Myrmidon + 2 Pool = 2
Willpower: 1 + 1 (Konoha Genin) = 2
Chakra
Power: 1 + 1 Inuzuka Clan + 4 Pool = 6
Control: 1 - 1 Inuzuka Clan - 1 Myrmidon + 4 Pool = 3
Reserves: 1 + 1 Myrmidon = 2
--------------------------------------------------

Jutsu and Techniques

Inventory:
  • Shinobi Kit
    ~Basic Projectiles – including eight shuriken, four kunai, and two other throwing knives
    ~Scrolls – including two standard scrolls, three sealing tags, a notebook, and two writing implements.
    ~Explosives – including three explosive pouches and three explosive tags.
    ~Ninja Tools – including a comm unit, two smoke bombs, two caltrops, wire, four flash bombs, and lockpicks.
    ~Medical Supplies – including several bandages, aspirin, ointments, and a suture kit.
    ~Storage – a small bottle.
    ~Shinobi Uniform - including a flak jacket, a forehead protector, shinobi sandals, and a face mask.
    ~Other Items – including eight Soldier pills, a compass, a spyglass, a lighter, chalk, and ink.

Item Points Remaining: 8

-----------------------------------------

Biography: "When you are the third born into a family, you'd assume that you'd be overshadowed by your siblings," Kohaku looked down and away. "Unfortunately, that isn't the case for me. You know, I could have been used to the shadow." She rubs the back of her head and sighs heavily. "My oldest sister is jealous of me, because she couldn't pass to become Genin all those years ago," she pauses then continues, "She couldn't get an sufficient portfolio, nor could she pass any other testing areas. She blames me for the disappointment that shows in mom and dad's eyes."

Kohaku cleared her throat, "I'm sorry, but talking of Koharu puts a bitter taste in my mouth. Granted, I was at least blessed with Kenji... he was the median between us, which fits since he is the middle child." Kohaku smiled slightly. "Kenji is a great shinobi and my older brother. He actually helped me get to where I am today, because we trained daily." Kohaku smiled more and laughed some, "Oh, when Koharu got me upset - he'd be the one to cheer me up... he always knows how. It really helped during the war against Yuki."

Slowly her smile shrank, "My father was one of the many Shinobi who went to the war against Yukigakure. We were dismal, yet hopeful that he would make a safe return. Also during the war, my mother was constantly at the Konoha hospital - actually she was anywhere they needed medical-nin." She shifts uncomfortably in her seat, "During that time they were gone, my older siblings were basically responsible for me. More specifically Koharu, since Kenji stepped up with missions around the village while a lot of the higher Shinobi were off to the battlefield." Kohaku cleared her throat once more, "I would have helped Kenji, but I was finishing up in the Academy. I felt very helpless. Koharu picked on me because I could not support the family - even she had found a way to support the war without being a Shinobi." She sneers at the thought of her sister being able to do something she couldn't. "I was so relieved when my parents came back in one piece. It was quite surprising that it was only a month..."

She tapped her chin a bit, "You know, I feel as though the war with Yukigakure had something to do with the missing Hokage... but I honestly have no idea." She blushed and rubbed the back of her head in embarrassment, "I don't quite pay attention to the Hokage or the Council as much as my parents press me to... I just can't get into politics like they want me to... Kenji said that will change with time." Shifting uncomfortably, Kohaku looks irritated. "Something that did interest me though, about the same time there was an incident with ANBU..." Her face twisted up into a disgusted look, "You know, my great grandfather was an ANBU - even passed away in a mission... He would be so ashamed to hear they were labeled as traitors. Just absolutely ashamed." She sighs but then smiles a little, "In light of everything though, I got to see my brother become a Chuunin with the exams that happened a year ago. I am so proud of him!"

By the end of her sentence, Kohaku face was adorn with a bright smile. "Yes, I was very excited for my brother. I feel a little selfish, but I felt even more excited when I had finished the academy." She smirked to herself, "You see... I am a bit older than the rest of the Genin because my parents held be back from the Academy a couple years, because of what happened with my sister. So instead of five, like most children now, I was seven when I started the Academy." She nodded while memories flooded back to her. "Thankfully, with Kenji helping me, I graduated within the standard five years." Her eye twitched, "I was made fun of for my parents decision, but I stand by it." Kohaku yawned and stretched, "So, am I good now?"

The interviewer looked up from his notes, "Hmm... yes, you may leave."

"Thank you," Kohaku stands up and bows before taking off out of the room.

Other Info

Thread Ratings:
[/LIST]

Last edited by KohakuInuzuka; 10-27-2014 at 05:16 AM..
Old 10-24-2014, 05:17 AM   #2
KohakuInuzuka
Sulli

Profile finished and is ready to be moved! Thank you.
Old 10-24-2014, 08:49 AM   #3
Kaen
Editor Doomsayer

Approved for you.

Please Use [They/Them] Pronouns For Me.
Kurayami ~ Real Monster | Y—i ~ Unfurling Fire | Ayaka ~ Silent Dissident
Kyou ~ Collared Cat| Masuyo ~ Lurking Liar | Rina ~ Serial Adventuress
Shiori ~ Cynical Seer | Kinsha ~ Pure Poison | Miyu ~ Amoral Mage
Old 10-24-2014, 09:04 AM   #4
Juushichi
[R E D A C T E D]

Mechanically checks out, needs Inuzuka/Konohagakure GM approval though in addition to my Approval here.

[Kirigakure] Imai Hayate [Kusagakure] Kiyomizu Shusui
[Kumogakure] Matsuoka Imae [Konohagakure] Ohayashi Toshiko
Current Owner of: [Legendary] The Peregrine: Shimizu Miho
Items, Hijutsu, Roleplay
Old 10-24-2014, 11:21 AM   #5
Junge
it never gets easier

Quote:
Willpower: 1 +1 (Konoha Genin)= 1
Should be 2
Old 10-24-2014, 11:46 AM   #6
KohakuInuzuka
Sulli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junge View Post
Should be 2
My apologizes! I fixed it!
Old 10-25-2014, 07:13 PM   #7
Will of Fire
:)

I'd love to see some ties to the village beyond simply being an Inuzuka. There have been plenty of events recently (village invasion, crazy fighting happening at the northern border, etc) that might prove interesting to add in from your character's point of view.

Also, in Konohagakure, it takes 5-6 years to get through the academy. They can start as young as 5.

I'm assuming Mystical Palm is a healing technique? I wasn't sure because that name scheme doesn't fit with our lists, not that it's a crime or anything.

Very nice start. You're almost there! This might help!

Welcome to Engi!

Please do not request registry checks. I'll get to it soon enough.
Old 10-26-2014, 07:42 AM   #8
KohakuInuzuka
Sulli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will of Fire View Post
I'd love to see some ties to the village beyond simply being an Inuzuka. There have been plenty of events recently (village invasion, crazy fighting happening at the northern border, etc) that might prove interesting to add in from your character's point of view.

Also, in Konohagakure, it takes 5-6 years to get through the academy. They can start as young as 5.

I'm assuming Mystical Palm is a healing technique? I wasn't sure because that name scheme doesn't fit with our lists, not that it's a crime or anything.

Very nice start. You're almost there! This might help!

Welcome to Engi!
Thank you Will of Fire, I'm glad to be here!

So I took your notes and completely overhauled my characters biography in a semi-monologue style. I incorporated some recent events.

About the Mystical Palm, it is a healing technique that Medical Nin use. I did not get that information from Engi no Jutsu, I got it off of either Leafninja.com or another Naruto reference website that I frequently use. (I use many it is hard to keep them straight.)

Hopefully now with the updated Bio, my character should be good to go!
Old 10-26-2014, 10:38 AM   #9
Virtual Dream
Plus Ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohakuInuzuka View Post
About the Mystical Palm, it is a healing technique that Medical Nin use. I did not get that information from Engi no Jutsu, I got it off of either Leafninja.com or another Naruto reference website that I frequently use. (I use many it is hard to keep them straight.)
Medical Ninjutsu is a Universal List here on Engi. The technique Healing Hands is called Chiyute no Jutsu.

if you google chiyute no jutsu in the first ten results you get three websites that shamelessly ripped off the medical list here
Old 10-26-2014, 08:39 PM   #10
Will of Fire
:)

Looks good! Thanks for making those edits. One last thing... those points you've accounted for at the bottom of the sheet aren't really GMAP. GMAP are the points that you may earn from GMs for various different reasons that may be in addition to thread points earned during roleplay. There's really no need to tally them at the bottom the way you have there. That's where your thread log will eventually go. I know, it seems confusing.

Take those out and you have yourself a Leaf GM and Inuzuka GM approval. Feel free to start playing. I'll be back to move this once the final edits are made.

Thanks for your patience.

Please do not request registry checks. I'll get to it soon enough.